Euro: Group C Final round

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
:laugh: Didn't think they could be any more boring than the previous game but they were. Mainoo and Palmer were decent.

Lucky to win the group with 5 points. Losing on penalties after a 0-0 would sum this tournament up for England.

Slovenia had one more yellow card than Denmark, one of them was given to a techincal director on the bench.

UEFA Euro 2024 Group C - Wikipedia

• Wow
Reactions: JPBolts and luiginb

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
:laugh: Didn't think they could be any more boring than the previous game but they were. Mainoo and Palmer were decent.

Lucky to win the group with 5 points. Losing on penalties after a 0-0 would sum this tournament up for England.

Slovenia had one more yellow card than Denmark, one of them was given to a techincal director on the bench.

UEFA Euro 2024 Group C - Wikipedia
And if that yellow hadn’t been given, Denmark would’ve only been ahead because they beat Slovenia 2-1 in qualifying back in November.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Kicking myself I can’t watch these games anymore. I do see that the great Gallagher finally played only to be pulled at half for a 19 year old. Did England win by that much just not need him in the second half? Now that TAA did England finally break from their chains? Oh wait they drew 0-0…

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Kicking myself I can’t watch these games anymore. I do see that the great Gallagher finally played only to be pulled at half for a 19 year old. Did England win by that much just not need him in the second half? Now that TAA did England finally break from their chains? Oh wait they drew 0-0…
He did literally nothing. Not even one tackle. Just a passenger.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
1719385108043.png

Watching Southgate's England:

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Makes the Slovenian celebration at the end hilarious
Well, they're in as a 3rd placed team and will play Portugal or the Group E winner. If they had finished 2nd they'd have played Germany. I mean either way, it's the first time in their history as a country that they made the K.O. stage of a major tournament, and they did so by getting a draw off England. I mean for a nation like Slovenia that seems like something worth celebrating.

Reactions: luiginb and cgf

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Well, they're in as a 3rd placed team and will play Portugal or the Group E winner. If they had finished 2nd they'd have played Germany. I mean either way, it's the first time in their history as a country that they made the K.O. stage of a major tournament, and they did so by getting a draw off England. I mean for a nation like Slovenia that seems like something worth celebrating.
I keep forgetting everyone qualifies at these Euros. Anyways I won't complain if we finish third too and qualify 😁

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
It's funny. It's Slovenia's first time in the K.O. stage and its also their longest winless streak at the tournament, 6 games.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad