Euro: Group C Final round

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I disagree. I think that's like saying dealing with the media in Montreal or Toronto is the same as doing so in Winnipeg or St.Louis for that matter.

I don’t think they have much more pressure from the domestic media than the Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch or Belgian teams do. Them asking to be coddled for their negative play just proves they are mental midgets.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Serbia really looking no better here than Scotland. No idea what their manager is thinking leaving players like these on the bench.

Can't really make a proper judgement based on these few matches if or how much S.Milinkovic-Savic has deterioraded during his year in the middle east, but this Serbian midfield doesn't impress much.

Also, not sure what their gameplan is, but I thought Vlahovic-Mitrovic partnership was an okay threat, whilst the latter alone isn't much of a challenge for the Danish defenders.

Palmer proved he could score and assist on a team chock full of superstars but that didn't look like a team. Sound familiar?

Yeah, why not give a Palmer a shot, since the current line-up clearly isn't working.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Both Denmark and Serbia take so long to control the ball and to run that it's killing the game. If you have to take two or three touches after every pass the defensive team can just stick ten players behind the ball.

Then Denmark forgets what kind of football field they're on in the final third and kicks a long field goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad