Euro: Group C Final round

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Yugoslav football school is very outdated. Croatia at least had the much better players and more desire to play for the NT. With Serbia there is always some dispute in camp or with the coach

Who would have thought Slovenia being the best part of the ex-Yugoslavia, though. I'd think most would assume them being the worst.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
If you're going by names on a team sheet? There's no way based on their play this team can be favored for anything.

There aren't any good sides on their side of the bracket? Italy has been at least equally unimpressive, and I'm still not convinced that Austria's form will last.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
There aren't any good sides on their side of the bracket? Italy has been at least equally unimpressive, and I'm still not convinced that Austria's form will last.
Belgium might end up there, they ain't great but England have been so putrid thus far...

And let's not discount Switzerland either, they dumped France out last go round.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Who would have thought Slovenia being the best part of the ex-Yugoslavia, though. I'd think most would assume them being the worst.

Kek is a very good manager, he won a league title in Croatia with a team not named Dinamo Zagreb ffs. What’s more frustrating as a Croatia fan is half their line up was playing in the Croatian league recent seasons and none were standouts. Mlakar was a bench player for Hajduk.

Reactions: luiginb

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It seems like the easiest thing to do is drop Foden and Saka for Gordon and Palmer. It doesn’t matter who the best players are, it matters how they fit the team. But there’s no way that’s going to happen now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad