Euro: Group C Final round

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Serbia needs to go for the win, so after introducing Vlahovic now they have three strikers (Jovic and Mitrovic ) in the line-up.

Palmer about to come on.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I don’t think they have much more pressure from the domestic media than the Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch or Belgian teams do. Them asking to be coddled for their negative play just proves they are mental midgets.
I can't say I am an expert on all those countries' media landscapes, but having consumed both German and British media on a daily basis for 20+ years, I can 100% say the media is much more easily dealt with in Germany.

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Not sure why Mitrovic got a yellow for protesting. His shirt was clearly pulled, and even if he made a meal of it, the ref could have just let it go even if he didn't think it was worth a PK.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It looked like he waited for a solid 10 seconds to call it.

Like he didn't call it live, but then was going to blow because of an injury, but as he was doing that he decided "screw it, might as well call a foul"
Yup. Over the obvious foul too. Everyone could see it.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
meeting-bored.gif

Reactions: gary69

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
What a surprise the English team looked dangerous at the end there when freed up to attack with creativity and not constantly pushing the ball around the outside and away from net.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad