Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrGriffins

Jan 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Griffs get the 3-0 shutout. Ed looked pretty good
Finally some defense and goaltending working together for once. Hope it continues into tonight. If Smith plays tonight, he might go after the Moose #10 as they got together in the third period in the Griffins end and carried over towards center ice. Not sure if the Moose player said something to Smith to where other Griffins players tried to get after him. Will see.

Andreasson with a goal and assist as well. He's so hot right now.
He is in a groove right now. Could get AHL rookie of the month award for November. Good to see that.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009

Interesting, wonder if it's only for this weekend as they have 3 back to back games.

Oct 18, 2006
Griffins 1-1 after 1.

Hellberg with a strong first period.

Completely unaware Chase Pearson is back in the lineup, good for him, hopefully he can savage something.

Assist for Tyutyayev, first point in 13 games.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
6th worst AHL team at pts%.

At 32-team league.

Good work Ben Simon. Hope you will get 10-year NHL deal to either Pittsburgh or Chicago.

I’ve been calling for him to get the axe since 2019-2020 before it was cool.

It’s amazing to me that Simon still can’t make a functional system with the vet players and prospects he’s given. There is no reason GR should not be an up half or even upper third level team in the AHL.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
I’ve been calling for him to get the axe since 2019-2020 before it was cool.

It’s amazing to me that Simon still can’t make a functional system with the vet players and prospects he’s given. There is no reason GR should not be an up half or even upper third level team in the AHL.

Same here. At least they could make the alcohol cheaper at games.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Beer is $2 on Fridays ;)

Last game I went to was a 3-0 win but they still somehow looked meh despite the cheap booze. Simon needs to go.
I went to one of those, got in line and concessions and they told me the $2 beer was in the small side windows. Got in line there and ordered some and was told some ridiculous price. Had to wait in line again to get my cheap booze. They try to hide it sometimes lol

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
I went to one of those, got in line and concessions and they told me the $2 beer was in the small side windows. Got in line there and ordered some and was told some ridiculous price. Had to wait in line again to get my cheap booze. They try to hide it sometimes lol

That'll happen, if you go aaaaall the way to the end of the concourse there's a stand that's usually empty because it's hard to see.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Sure, but you have to miss an entire period standing in line for a shitty domestic pint at this point. The pro move is to slam vodka in the parking area under the bridge these days
I just go to Hop Cat. Would rather spend $30 on some good food and drinks than whatever they've got at the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad