Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
First point for Albert Johansson last night. Haven't seen any of the games. How has he been playing?

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
My dude, you need to watch more SHL. Having a higher PPG average there and lower in the AHL is not indicative of the league being weaker.
I'm on board with that after seeing guys nearly double their production going from NCAA to CHL. Points don't always tell the story in leagues that have different playing styles.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

jaster

My dog from Belgium came with frites.
Jun 8, 2007
Cross Hanas is having:

6+4=10 points in 12 games.

Becoming our shiny diamond down there. Our youngerst forward kid, doing well vs, vets and older guys.

View attachment 606766
Specifically, your post described Hanas as gritty, a pest, and can play on any line in the NHL. That's what I was disagreeing with. I've said from the outset that I expect him to put up points at the AHL level. It's like the perfect environment for him, his offensive skill plays up and his poor skating plays down.

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
He's gonna be in the bigs. Putting up Bertuzzi like numbers as a 19 and now 20 year old. A little more work on his skating and he'll be a shoo in. The team clearly likes him, based on how much they featured him during the prospects tourney and training camp, and Bob Kaser is raving about him on the broadcasts in GR...all signs point to him being in the long term plans.

Reactions: Filppula and Henkka

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
New wave of corona has been going on here in Finland, and takes usually at least 5 days, nearer of a full week to be back healthy.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Edvinsson practicing again, but no exact return date yet:

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
I hope Edvinsson's sickness isn't concussion-related. Didn't it come out last year that he was dealing with post-concussion symptoms when he was out with illness?

Reactions: lilidk

GoBoltz56

Brisebois 1st Rounder
Jul 31, 2004
Tampa and Michigan
I hope Edvinsson's sickness isn't concussion-related. Didn't it come out last year that he was dealing with post-concussion symptoms when he was out with illness?
I think there were multiple times where he got hit high and people assumed he had a concussion, but coaches said he was out with illness. So there was speculation on both ends I guess.

KOS21

Feb 23, 2022
Pontus Andreasson doing pretty well, 9 points in his last 10, can anybody who watches him play describe his style a bit? is he a good two way player? potential call up this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad