OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #16 - Tis the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
I understand that. I said that in my first post. The thing is, there is no confirmation that Ba and Chelsea have agreed to terms and that was supposedly where they were hung up earlier. In all likelihood it's a done deal. I'm just saying I'd rather wait until Chelsea announce the singing. Until then, I prefer to be cautiously optimistic.

Additionally, Ba has failed medicals in the past.

Ah kk. My bad, I misread that

King Henrique

¡ɹǝʌo s,ʇı ¡ǝnbıɹuǝɥ
Jan 8, 2010
NJ
No, it's fine. In all likelihood you are correct. I'm just one of those people who doesn't get too optimistic until it's confirmed by both clubs. Getting too exited has burned me in the past, so I prefer to stay on the cautious side.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
No, it's fine. In all likelihood you are correct. I'm just one of those people who doesn't get too optimistic until it's confirmed by both clubs. Getting too exited has burned me in the past, so I prefer to stay on the cautious side.

Yea makes sense. If I believed every Rumor I saw Ronaldo would be playing for Manchester United on Saturday :laugh:

King Henrique

¡ɹǝʌo s,ʇı ¡ǝnbıɹuǝɥ
Jan 8, 2010
NJ
Anyway I highly doubt Manchester United buy anyone in January . Sir Alex prefers to buy more players in the Summer

No need to change something that's working. He likely won't sell any players either. Chelsea is about to kill any chance they had of climbing back into the title race by losing to ****ing QPR. What a joke. Only got to worry about Man City now.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
No need to change something that's working. He likely won't sell any players either. Chelsea is about to kill any chance they had of climbing back into the title race by losing to ****ing QPR. What a joke.

Im not sure. Our defense is improving, but still isnt great and we could use another midfielder.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I'm sure he's having a helluva lot more fun in the Netherlands than he would have here riding the bench

He is doing well in a solid league at a young age, so I have to say we missed out on this one. Best of luck to him.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
He is doing well in a solid league at a young age, so I have to say we missed out on this one. Best of luck to him.

It's a power move by the new management by getting rid of all the Northern Europeans this winter. With Olave and Kimura coming in it's only a matter of time before Holgersson is gone too.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I really liked Holgersson and Lindpere but I believe you that the northern europeans may be on the way out. Same with Cooper and Miller.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Yea, if Coop was coming back he'd be resigned by now. He is representing us in the Soccer Night in Newtown though so who knows. Meara is playing in that game too which means he's 100% now which is great news.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Best day in football tomorrow - English FA Cup 3rd Round proper.

The first giant killing will probably take place around 930am when Newcastle will inevitably lose yet another away draw to a lower league side.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I'd like to see the Great Dane play for his new English club.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
We have Cahill, Dax, Junihno, Lade, and Sam. As of now Sam is questionable too and I'd rather play Cahill up top. I think Cooper is gone so that opens up space for Cahill up top with Titi and Espindola/Martinez/academy guy as depth and maybe that French striker from PSG. They need to bring in other 3-4 midfielders.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Newcastle withheld a FULL starting XI due to injury today and they lose 2-0.

The FA Cup is magical unless you are Newcastle United.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad