OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #16 - Tis the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Yeah, but they would be completely dead if it was 2-1. Now, with Messi gone or playing on painkilling shots PSG needs to just not be scored on the first 20-30 minutes then anything can happen.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
The second goal didn't really do much. They would have needed to score 2 regardless and if it becomes a track meet next week they will get blown out.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Ughh that was an intense half, Dortmund came close so many times. I'll give major credit for Malaga's keeper in that half, played really well. If Dortmund keeps this up they'll bury one eventually.

P.S On a side note, how do people get those avatars with the transparent Devils logo and then an image inside? I can't remember the user, but the one with the Man U logo in the middle sticks out especially. I'd love to make one with the Dortmund logo inside.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Richer's Ghost

Thank you!

And a little disappointed in the outcome of the 1st leg. Would have been nice to get an away goal to have a little bit of a cushion for the next leg. But still, they had their chances and I'm still confident Dortmund can take the next match and move on to the next round.

And I didn't watch the Real/Gala game but no surprise in the results. I don't think many people would have bet money on Gala to win.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Holtby's foot redirected the shot.

Doesn't matter though. Should have lost by a couple. Gallas and Adebayor both should be playing in a much lower league

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Gallas shouldn't even be allowed to look at a soccer ball ever again. He literally can't do anything right. The best thing he did all game was leave the field... Problem is, his "injury" came up at the end after all of the subs were used so the team could play down a man... and eventually two when Bale got hurt. I hate Gallas so much...

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Good win by Dortmund today, I missed their first goal though because these games are pretty early :laugh: A Devils-esque ending to the first half by letting Ausburg score 2 in one minute but once Lewandowski and Gotze came on the game turned around quickly.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
525413_10151346153600264_441898001_n.jpg

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
dhsakdasdjsjdhs WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To anyone that missed the Dortmund/Malaga game, I feel bad for you! Holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** what a game!!!

Off to the Semis!!!

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Even as a new fan, my God I am ****ing happy right now!!!!! I scared the **** out of my whole floor yelling! I still can't believe that just happened, OMG!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad