OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #16 - Tis the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GM17*

I like how you only take the Premier League into account when considering goals and discipline.

In all competitions this season...

Suarez: 39 apps, 29 goals, 9 yellows.
RVP: 40 apps, 25 goals, 6 yellows.
Bale: 41 apps, 25 goals, 9 yellows.

What's this have to do with thinking Barca would roll over?

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
What happened?

Seattle became the first team to beat a Mexican team over 2 legs in the Concacaf Champions League. Houston has a chance to do it tonight as well.

Bale and Dempsey are not even on the bench today. They better not take this too lightly...

Today proved that Bale is the entire Spurs team

Last edited by a moderator:

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Anyone need or know anyone who wants a single ticket for Saturdays game? It's in 218 row 2. I'm going with one of my buddies and our other friend dropped out so I have an extra. You can sit with us (really nice ppl I swear haha) or just find a seat somewhere else like in the supporters section because you can always find an empty seat or two in a section near there and no one checks.

I can email it or give it to you at the arena. I paid 23 for it but we can talk. Pm me.

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
Anyone need or know anyone who wants a single ticket for Saturdays game? It's in 218 row 2. I'm going with one of my buddies and our other friend dropped out so I have an extra. You can sit with us (really nice ppl I swear haha) or just find a seat somewhere else like in the supporters section because you can always find an empty seat or two in a section near there and no one checks.

I can email it or give it to you at the arena. I paid 23 for it but we can talk. Pm me.

Id totally go for it...I'm still banned though lol

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
RBA_zps2c6f9537.jpg

CL draw

malaga/ borussia dortmund
real madrid / galatasaray
psg / barca
bayern / juventus

Europa draw

Chelsea / Rubin Kazan
Tottenham / FC Basel
Fenerbahce / Lazio
Benfica / Newcastle

Last edited:

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Not sure if a mod deleted my post or if it didnt go through. if it was deleted im sorry, again.

chick whose in spain studying abroad hooked up with Messi at a Barcelona club last night. Every guy in my hs is going nuts, not because of her but because she met Messi.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
chick whose in spain studying abroad hooked up with Messi at a Barcelona club last night. Every guy in my hs is going nuts, not because of her but because she met Messi.

Definitely an experience she'll be bragging about. And I'm sure she'll like the attention she gets now. Who wouldn't want to be eskimo brothers with Messi?

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Cannot believe the McManaman tackle went without punishment by the FA.

That is after it went unpunished by the match officials.

Total Newcastle.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It's mad snowing in Colorado :laugh:

US up 1-0. You don't want to miss this game, if only cause of the fact you can barely see the field with the snow.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol NOW they're suspending the game, after 55 minutes with the US still up 1-0. They might get this whole game wiped out, and it's not exactly any worse than it's been.

And now Bad News Bears style after both teams and the crowd demanded to play on, the referee aceded.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03/21/luis-suarez-could-leave_n_2921520.html

Suarez saying he could be persuaded into leaving Liverpool for a chance of Champions League Football

He does say he is very happy at Liverpool, but would think about leaving if a Champions League side offers him the opportunity.

On Wednesday, Juventus were again linked with a move for Suárez and Paris Saint-Germain are also interested in the striker. Most intriguingly, Suárez's agent, Pere Guardiola, is the brother of former Barcelona coach Pep, who will succeed Jupp Heynckes at Bayern Munich in the summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad