OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #16 - Tis the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
The kids at RBA definitely would deserve that. They just don't listen. I'm glad I've never been asked to go yell at them to get back to their spots. I actually feel kind of bad for whoever does get asked to do so during a given game (Pat I'm assuming that's been you at least a couple of times?)

lol showed my girlfriend that and she shouted ALL BALL

She's a keeper.

So they do listen to me

And obviously they threw out my application :(

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
The kids at RBA definitely would deserve that. They just don't listen. I'm glad I've never been asked to go yell at them to get back to their spots. I actually feel kind of bad for whoever does get asked to do so during a given game (Pat I'm assuming that's been you at least a couple of times?)

And obviously they threw out my application :(

Yea, I deal with the ball kids on rivalry games when Rob is tied up with away supporters

And like I said, they do listen to me

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
What was that kid even trying to do? Get attention by delaying the game? This is the same mentality that produces streakers.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
What was that kid even trying to do? Get attention by delaying the game? This is the same mentality that produces streakers.

He's the son of a board member for Swansea and bragged before the game on Twitter he would do it. Spoiled brat. Like I said earlier, ball kids need to be screened and that goes for Red Bulls too

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Newcastle has signed Debuchy, Mbiwa, Gouffran, Haidara, and Sissoko this month.

****ing A. I wonder how much money they saved by not doing it in the summer? This is countered by how naive were they to not invest like this in the summer?

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Grant Wahl ‏@GrantWahl
Den Bosch-AZ game suspended after fans throw bottles, racist chants to Altidore, 2 players sent off (via @BrendanHusebo). AZ was up 4-0.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Game has restarted but it's moments like these that make me laugh when people call America racist

It is amazing how rare these events are for a country of 300M+ yet smaller European countries have this happen much more often.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Das Uber and I's friendship bro-ship took a major hit today.

But Newcastle needed the 3pts so I know he understands.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad