OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #16 - Tis the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
XLyKd8U.jpg

<3

Aug 10, 2010
NJ
I like the other Colorado Kit, the one with all the Season ticket holders names as the stripes on the jersey

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
Also not a fan of the Red Bulls 2013 kit

Would you please explain the need to change the jersey every season, aside from a financial standpoint? That's the only thing about soccer I don't understand. No, I'm not going to buy your new jersey because you took out the pinstripes and make the armpit dark red for whatever reason.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Love the quip about the playoffs last year...not like those fans were completely comped or anything while some of us drove through a nor'easter from hurricane ravaged towns without power...

Would you please explain the need to change the jersey every season, aside from a financial standpoint? That's the only thing about soccer I don't understand. No, I'm not going to buy your new jersey because you took out the pinstripes and make the armpit dark red for whatever reason.

DeRosario paid for a good chunk of the tickets too

And I have no idea and don't like it either. For a sport based around tradition they feel it necessary to change kits every year. For the most part the 2013 MLS jerseys are beyond meh except for Toronto and Seattle. Added that global has a template for the Red Bulls they can only do so little to alter it every year.

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
DeRosario paid for a good chunk of the tickets too

And I have no idea and don't like it either. For a sport based around tradition they feel it necessary to change kits every year. For the most part the 2013 MLS jerseys are beyond meh except for Toronto and Seattle. Added that global has a template for the Red Bulls they can only do so little to alter it every year.

It's impressive that people actually fall for it though...

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Yea. I was planning on getting a Henry jersey this year but I'm gonna try to find a 2012 one now. Oh and I need a 2013 FCD Cooper jersey

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Lets goooooo! With the devils slumping I'm even more excited for the nyrb opener. Won't be easy in the packed and electric Jeld Wen but well see...

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Just like last year's 2 game Western road trip to start the year I'd be happy with 1 point out of the 2. We couldn't even get that one point last year...

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Players too cheap this year, I was able to dress Henry, Wondo, Keane up front with David Le Toux, Juninho in the midfield.

Le Toux as a midfielder is borderline theft.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
That was a fun first 45 minutes. Hate admitting this but Espindola is a more complete player than Coop.

He brings mobility to a team that needs it.

Cahill, I love him but he has a stone touch. Two worst players today were Henry, Juninho.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad