Post-Game Talk: Gojira

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Its just low IQ plays leading to breakdown 2 on 1 goals...both Schneider and Trouba took themselves out of the play going for hits in their own zone,which led to 2 2 on 1's that ended up in the back of the net.You can't do that unless you know you have help behind you.its just dumb plays like that happening far too much over the past few weeks.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Not sure what this means. I've liked his game most of the season. When he was getting the most S he had been on the ice for like 2 5 on 5 goals against up until that point. We're not exactly dealing with mensa members doing the evals on here.
His PDO is 105.6. He's a passenger doing fly bys all day long which makes his relative success WORSE because if he's just league average with all the timidity he's a dominant player.

He plays like the next hit is going to kill him, which it might, and I'm not angry at him the person for prioritizing his brain, health, and family. I can be plenty angry at the hockey player.

There is no chance to win the Cup with this type of guy as your top center. Very cool that you like his game and stuff.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
Its just low IQ plays leading to breakdown 2 on 1 goals...both Schneider and Trouba took themselves out of the play going for hits in their own zone,which led to 2 2 on 1's that ended up in the back of the net.You can't do that unless you know you have help behind you.its just dumb plays like that happening far too much over the past few weeks.
That's just the norm for Trouba. He was never, never good defensively in his entire career and now he's just a glorified bottom pair D.

Schneider is dumb as rocks but I can't get on him too much since he's dramatically improved in almost every area.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Lavi has some decisions to make and it need to come next game.

Bread-Tro-Laf CANNOT be the only producing line on this team at evening strength. At all.

We are 10-8 since Dec 1.

You don't have to make it look worse by rolling in a shootout loss into the loss record. We got a point. We're not the Islanders where that's all that's sustaining our record.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
i have no problem with wheeler or pitlick signings. they were fine signings. bonino hasn't been good since 2017 and I absolutely could not see the logic in signing him
and now we are stuck with him because this coach obviously likes him. I don't see him sitting him anytime soon. At least for very long stretches.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
and now we are stuck with him because this coach obviously likes him. I don't see him sitting him anytime soon. At least for very long stretches.
Idk who this refers to........if Wheeler I would disagree but if Bonino yes I agree.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
You don't have to make it look worse by rolling in a shootout loss into the loss record. We got a point. We're not the Islanders where that's all that's sustaining our record.

I'm sorry I'm using the word loss too literally for you.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Pitlick got some shit on here but he is way better than Wheeler/Brodz/Bonino/Goodrow and right now better player than Othmann.
He really was an engine in the bottom 6.
Phone battery at 71%

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240108_220148_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108_220148_Chrome.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad