Management GM Pierre Dorion/Front Office Thread - Part IX [Mod Warning in post 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Which actor is going to play Pierre Dorion in the upcoming Moneypuck movie?
1694168268994.gif

Reactions: bert

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
Let them rest, of course
Thought that was 'debunked' as a Kaptain Karlsson initiative? Poor guy took the brunt for 2 franchises hitting rock bottom lol.

A Boucher + Brady combo of strategy + leadership could have interesting results imo. A tight knit team working for eachother v. whatever the 2017 team was. Not advocating for anything just wandering aloud.

Which actor is going to play Pierre Dorion in the upcoming Moneypuck movie?
Harvey Keitel.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I missed the high pitched squeaky voice interview in Pierre's office for Sandy , Sandy, Sandy.

Was there one posted.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Thought that was 'debunked' as a Kaptain Karlsson initiative? Poor guy took the brunt for 2 franchises hitting rock bottom lol.

A Boucher + Brady combo of strategy + leadership could have interesting results imo. A tight knit team working for eachother v. whatever the 2017 team was. Not advocating for anything just wandering aloud.

Harvey Keitel.
I think I remember reading that Guy wasn’t very approachable and back and fourth communication wasn’t his forte.

I’m not sure how well that would go over with a squad used to the opposite, or with young professional athletes in general any more.

That’s not to say that Guy couldn’t take some courses on workplace communication, and displaying emotions to others, and overcome these issues…

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I think I remember reading that Guy wasn’t very approachable and back and fourth communication wasn’t his forte.

I’m not sure how well that would go over with a squad used to the opposite, or with young professional athletes in general any more.

That’s not to say that Guy couldn’t take some courses on workplace communication, and displaying emotions to others, and overcome these issues…
If I remember correctly, the story goes he didn't have a lot of time for the 4th liners and 7th D,

I don't think communication with the top players and his favourites was an issue,

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
If I remember correctly, the story goes he didn't have a lot of time for the 4th liners and 7th D,

I don't think communication with the top players and his favourites was an issue,
Could be. That doesn’t sound so great for team cohesiveness either though.

Either way I don’t think he’s going to be brought back.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
2022 signs Giroux +1
2022 signs Stuzzle +1
2022 Trades to get Debrincat -1 for the trade
2022 Debrincat -1 as a player
2022 signs Cam Talbot -1
2022 fires Pierre McGuire +1
2023 fires minor league coach, fires (or he resigned) AGM 0
2023 trades for Chec. -1 for the trade
2023 Chec. +1
2023 trades the CAT +1
2023 haul in return +1
2023 sign Tarasenko +1
2023 signs Korpo 0 (way too early to tell)
2023 appears to be fumbling Pinto -1
2023 appears to be fumbling CAP -1
2023 signs Jake Sanderson +1

net score : +2

passing grade

Way too subjective.
It took me awhile to figure out who "Chec" was LOL.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Dorion interview in here. Andlauer better be used to a lot of professional sucking up.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon

Dorion interview in here. Andlauer better be used to a lot of professional sucking up.
Anything notable?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Anything notable?
Excited about the young core signed to contracts; Missing one; Trying insert "Hard" to sign Pinto before camp.
Still not committing to being a playoff team.
Mentioned "The Rebuild is Over" was not what he meant to say.
Self sales pitch
Talked up the great situation the team is in for many years to come
Talked about the lengthy interviews he had with the potential owners including Andlauer
Talked about the excitement of having Andlauer come in
Talked about the fans and how he embraces the fans and opportunities to talk to them
Talked about giving back to the community

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Excited about the young core signed to contracts; Missing one; Trying insert "Hard" to sign Pinto before camp.
Still not committing to being a playoff team.
Mentioned "The Rebuild is Over" was not what he meant to say.
Self sales pitch
Talked up the great situation the team is in for many years to come
Talked about the lengthy interviews he had with the potential owners including Andlauer
Talked about the excitement of having Andlauer come in
Talked about the fans and how he embraces the fans and opportunities to talk to them
Talked about giving back to the community
Thanks. Thrilling stuff there. Sounds fluffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad