Management GM Pierre Dorion/Front Office Thread - Part IX [Mod Warning in post 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beech

Nov 25, 2020
Reading(and by reading I mean skimming) through the last 4 pages of this thread gave me a headache. Oof.
is it the reading part? you may want to get your eyes checked. Glasses can help
If it is the comprehension part...night school.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
So I cant find anything confirmed about Murray being bought out... Damnit.
When I perused the TML board the other day, most seemed to think LTIR was the more likely option.

At what point can a team force that considering how bad it's been? He seems to want to keep trying but gets hurt by a light breeze.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Was Murray a bigger let down or Leclaire?

Murray was more predictable IMO.

Different Matt Murray

thatsthejoke.jpg

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
When I perused the TML board the other day, most seemed to think LTIR was the more likely option.

At what point can a team force that considering how bad it's been? He seems to want to keep trying but gets hurt by a light breeze.
LTIR would require a med eval that says he isn't fit to play. If Murray wants to play, it would be very hard to LTIR him unless he's legit done.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
LTIR would require a med eval that says he isn't fit to play. If Murray wants to play, it would be very hard to LTIR him unless he's legit done.
Makes sense. And I guess that's his right considering the contract he was given.

I'd just bite the bullet and either buy him out or send him home with pay over having him around the team.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
They traded a first second and third last year and they traded their 1st, 2nd and third this year.
They drafted 3 times in the first 3 rounds last year. Look at the link.

You said no picks in the first 3 rounds two years in a row. That's not correct

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Its not a dumb take you just dont understand it. Which shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone. How can a team know what its missing to take the next step and win a cup until they are in a playoff series and actually experience it. The team has not played in the playoffs. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Why do you have to retort to insults instead of actually engaging in a discussion. Because you are simple.
LOL.

@BankStreetParade you are in a combative mode today.. Either you are really pissed off at something. Or you are in WWE mode, looking to incite to drum up business.

please tell me; you are in Iron Sheikh mode and "phowie on America" to incite the American crowds in the 80's.
How do you figure that?

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Was Murray a bigger let down or Leclaire?
I'm going to say Leclaire, but he was more unlucky than disappointing.

I never had any expectations for Murray. I thought we overpaid for him in trade and his contract, and thought he would be completely shite for us. I did think he'd play more games, but i wasn't disappointed with his play considering how crap our D was.

One was unlucky, one was just poorly evaluated from the start.

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Beautiful to see that much of the board is anti Dorion now. The pro Dorion crowd is spewing nonsense as usual.

New owner
Dorion soon to be fired and forgotten

What a time to be a Sens fan.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Beautiful to see that much of the board is anti Dorion now. The pro Dorion crowd is spewing nonsense as usual.

New owner

I see the usual witch hunting for those who need to find an outlet for their negativity continues.
XOXO

The “3 more years for PD” crowd.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013

New owner

When PD goes who are you going to hate on? Because you're always hating on something/someone.

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021

Leaf fans seem to think they can put any player they want who is no longer useful on LTIR. They will justify and bend the rules in whichever way benefits them and then play the "persecution card". Its an amusing group for sure.

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
I'm going to say Leclaire, but he was more unlucky than disappointing.

I never had any expectations for Murray. I thought we overpaid for him in trade and his contract, and thought he would be completely shite for us. I did think he'd play more games, but i wasn't disappointed with his play considering how crap our D was.

One was unlucky, one was just poorly evaluated from the start.
The term of that contract was bold for sure. No dipping your toes in the water to test it out, just plunge in head first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad