GM Game #7 by 79AM, RR, and IR4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs UPDATE

We will listen to offers for forward Maxim Lapierre. It doesn't mean that he will be traded but if I get a solid prospect that I like coming my way, I could very well accept the trade.

PM!

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:thrashers Trading Block:

Anyone not named Kane/Bogosian/Pavelec/Peverley/Bergfors, and I will listen to an offer.

Jarmac

Aug 24, 2006
Horton and Vokoun are available from Florida. Looking for top prospects/young players.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs UPDATE

The Montreal Canadiens have announced today that they will buyout the contract of forward Georges Laraque. It will cost $500,000 on the cap over the next two years.

In other news, my 2010-2011 roster is updated in the roster thread. Like I said earlier, Maxim Lapierre is on the trade block but other players could also be available. I will likely not be the one making the calls but I will listen to every offers.

PM!

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:flames

A few offers in for Robyn Regehr, still no contenders though.

Lots of interest in Rene Bourque, highly doubtful he moves. Niklas Hagman has received offers as well.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Chicago Blackhawks place G Cristobal Huet on waivers with intention to send him to Rockford for final 2 yrs of his deal

If he wants he can pursue his options in Europe or be the #2 in Rockford

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Seabrook is traded ,,,, Details to emerge

Byfuglien and Versteeg still available
Kopecky still available
Sopel still available (Will give 2nd rounder to move him)

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
***REGARDING YOUR OWN UFAS***

Don't forget to announce your UFA siginings because if I forget to add a signing in the list and that you don't make the announcement, the player will be considered as an unrestricted free agent when free agency will begin.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:stars

No interest in Mike Ribeiro yet. Anyone who needs a #1 center knows who to PM!

Trevor Daley and Karlis Skrastins are available for anyone who needs a #4 or #5 defenseman.

Kari Lehtonen is also available for anyone looking for a goalie.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs SANFORD STAYS WITH THE BULLDOGS

The Montreal Canadiens have re-signed goaltender Curtis Sanford to two-way contract. The deal will pay him $600,000 in the NHL and $105,000 in the AHL. Sanford is scheduled to start the season as the backup to Cedrick Desjardins in Hamilton. We feel that this goalie tandem is the best in the AHL.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
:flyers
The Philadelphia Flyers are still looking to make a splash. All players are available besides Mike Richards and Chris Pronger. That means that players like Jeff Carter, Braydon Coburn, and Scott Hartnell are available.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Kings add punishing Olympic defenseman

Brent_Seabrook_1.jpg

The LA Kings are extremely happy to announce the acquisition of one of the top young defensemen in the NHL, Brent Seabrook. Brent is a punishing young defenseman who we feel will be a perfect partner for Drew Doughty on our top pairing. A Doughty-Seabrook pairing, in our opinion, is one of the best in the NHL, and it will only get better.

In exchange for this fine young defenseman, the Kings send defenseman Matt Greene, their first round pick in 2010, and goaltender Martin Jones to Chicago. Seabrook is an upgraded version of Greene with more offensive upside, and the Kings felt as though the different between the two was worth our first round pick and a solid goalie, but a goalie who was a victim of numbers in the Kings' organization. This move in our opinion puts the Kings' defense near the top of the league with youngsters Thomas Hickey, Colten Teubert, and Vyacheslav Voinov still waiting in the wings.

Kings' offseason:

Added-RW Ryan Callahan, D Brent Seabrook, D Cory Sarich, C Matt Stajan, NYR 2nd

Lost-LA 1st, PHI 2nd, NYR 3rd, LA 3rd, Matt Greene, Martin Jones

Still looking to move Jarret Stoll. Have a couple of offers, but waiting to hear back from some people.

I don't see this in my PM box.

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
New Jersey Devils Resign 4 RFA's

Eckford, Tyler D $1, 000, 000 3 years
Clarkson, David F $2, 000, 000 2 years
Pelley, Rod F $672, 000 1 year
Mark Fraser D $600, 000 1 year

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Miller's NTC says otherwise. According to capgeek, he can list 8 teams he would accept a trade to, so he doesn't have to provde a list if he doesn't want to if you ask me. And I think he would fall under the jurisdiction of being unrealistic like OV/Crosby considering how much he means to that team.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Miller's NTC says otherwise. According to capgeek, he can list 8 teams he would accept a trade to, so he doesn't have to provde a list if he doesn't want to if you ask me. And I think he would fall under the jurisdiction of being unrealistic like OV/Crosby considering how much he means to that team.

Ya if a contending Buffalo team can get their top player to waive his NMC then I demand Jarome to waive his and get out of Calgary :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad