GM Game #7 by 79AM, RR, and IR4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rc258667

May 20, 2009
Trade

:canes

Carolina is please to announce that we have acquired Francois Beauchemin from Toronto. In exchange we have given up our first in 2011 and Ottawa's 2nd in 2010.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:leafs

A couple of moves coming out of Toronto very shortly, both involving D-men

Also, we have acquired David Savard from Columbus for Jesse Blacker and a 5th earlier today.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:wings

Detroit is in the market to both buy and sell - we are interested in young roster players and prospects, but also proven players. No limitations on what we are looking for and are willing to offer, though we are looking primarily for offence and the refilling of our prospect pool.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
With deadline approaching remember to check this thread: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=750831

If a deal is missing, PM me. If there's an error with all the draft picks that have been moved, PM me. I'll do my best to double-check everything but if there is an error and I don't hear from you before the draft to correct it, the draft chart stands.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
The :ducks have acquired a elite prospect drafted in the 1st round of last years draft. along with him some other solid prospects and picks. Details to be announced once NTC is waived

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:canes

Carolina is please to announce that we have acquired Francois Beauchemin from Toronto. In exchange we have given up our first in 2011 and Ottawa's 2nd in 2010.

Confirmed. We werent necessarily shopping Beau, but made him available and got an offer too good to pass up. A quality pick this season, and a 1st next yr that could be very high. Plus we can put that close-to-4M in cap space to good use to go after a scorer

rc258667

May 20, 2009
Bergeron

Confirm,

Carolina gets Bergeron Boston get Zack Boychuk and the 34th overall pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad