GM Game #7 by 79AM, RR, and IR4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ

Awww, way to ruin the speculation.

I'll announce it then.

PATRICK O'SULLIVAN A MEMBER OF THE AVALANCHE
The Colorado Avalanche have announced the acquistion of Patrick O' Sullivan from the Edmonton Oilers in exchange for young forward T.J Galiardi.

Have to send it in first. Sorry guys, vetoed.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Rangers still willing to package their 1st, WAS 3rd, Derek Stepan and/or Brandon Dubinsky for a top 6 forward who is a young proven player.

EDIT: Prospal and Jokinen are also available for picks.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
oronto still may talk trade. Grabovski is available for anyone looking for a #2C/Top 6er, and Beauhemin might be available for anyone looking for D. Jeff Finger of course is an available D as well ;) (wont pay a lot to get rid of him, since i could bury him, but might give up an asset) Also can move some promising prospects if it fills a need, but its no0t a firesale.

Looking for #1C, Top 6 scorer, gritty cheap bottom 6ers, maybe a cheaper D-man, #3 Goalie to push Reimer and fill in in a pinch

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Trade Rumors

New York Rangers and the Minnesota Wild have been talking about a deal that will send Michal Rozsival to Minnesota.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
**********ATTENTION ALL!!!!**********

I KNOW EVERYONE IS IN A HURRY TO GET DEALS DONE BEFORE THE DEADLINE, BUT REMEMBER YOU NEED TO SEND THEM IN TO IR4 AND MYSELF BEFORE ANNOUNCING THEM, OR THEY WILL BE VETOED.

ALSO, CHECK TO MAKE SURE PLAYERS YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO MOVE OR ACQUIRE DON'T HAVE NTC/NMC. IF THEY DO YOU NEED TO ASK IR4 OR MYSELF FOR PERMISSION TO WAIVE. FAILURE TO DO THAT RESULTS IN A VETO.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Alright sorry about all that.

The Rangers and Washington Capitals have agreed on a deal that would send Dan Girardi to Washington for a 3rd Round Pick in this year's draft.

Dan was a good solid defender for the Rangers throughout his tenure in NY. However, with impending free agency looming we felt that we wouldn't be able to afford his contract demands, so in the interest of getting value back we shipped him off.

Rangers still looking for takers on Michal Rosival.

:caps confirm,no this is not are answer for the Green trade,looking for a top paring defenceman PM!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs UPDATE

I had some interest for the 3rd overall but keep in mind that a future franchise player will be drafted with that pick. The only way I would consider moving it is if a franchise player is coming back.

I'm still listening to every other offers as long as it makes sense. My roster is updated in the roster thread.

I will leave shortly and be back tomorrow morning.

PM!

Last edited:

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
To Min
Tomas Fleschiman
Van 1 st round pick

To WSH
Brent Burns
Min 2 nd round pick

The :caps are proud to confirm this trade,Fleschiman is having a great year this year but we feel we have enough offense to make this trade.Burns was once a shoe in for team Canada at the 2010 Olympics,but injures have slowed the defenceman down but we feel he has the potential to be a franchise defenceman.

Burns-Bieksa
Carlsson-Giradi
Alzner-Schultz

Tom Poti has been placed on waivers!

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
To Min
Tomas Fleschiman
Van 1 st round pick

To WSH
Brent Burns
Min 2 nd round pick

The :caps are proud to confirm this trade,Fleschiman is having a great year this year but we feel we have enough offense to make this trade.Burns was once a shoe in for team Canada at the 2010 Olympics,but injures have slowed the defenceman down but we feel he has the potential to be a franchise defenceman.

Burns-Bieksa
Carlsson-Giradi
Alzner-Schultz

:wild Confirm this trade. We are trying to gain offensive talent and felt that this trade would help.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
:cbj

Kristian Huselius - Jeff Carter - Jakub Voracek
Derick Brassard - Antoine Vermette - Nikita Filatov
RJ Umberger - Sammy Pahlsson - Maxim Lapierre
Derek Dorsett - Andrew Murrary - Chris Clark
Jared Boll

Fedor Tyutin - Jan Hejda
Rostislav Klesla - Anton Stralman
Braydon Coburn - Kris Russel
Marc Methot

Steve Mason
Mathieu Garon

Guys in bold are available...PM me if you are interested in them.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
To Min
Tomas Fleschiman
Van 1 st round pick

To WSH
Brent Burns
Min 2 nd round pick

Burns-Bieksa
Carlsson-Giradi
Alzner-Schultz

Well you had enough offense... but with Semin and Flash gone, your offense isn't that impressive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad