GM Game #7 by 79AM, RR, and IR4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
*** IMPORTANT : DRAFT ***

Remember that you have until midnight ET tonight to send me your draft list. I have only 8 lists so far (Ottawa, Anaheim, Edmonton, Phoenix, Minnesota, Washington, Los Angeles and Carolina).

Midnight ET is also the limit to make trades involving 2010 picks. For a trade to be valid, it has to be accepted by both GMs, sent in to both commishs AND announced in the thread by midnight ET tonight. Every trade involving 2010 picks made after this deadline will be VOID.

Draft results will be posted around 1PM ET tomorrow.

QFT

Less than 8 hours to make trades involving 2010 picks and send me your draft list.

Last edited:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
*****TRADES & DRAFT PICKS*****​

Before we close off trading and proceed to the draft, make sure you check here http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=750831 to verify that all your confirmed trades are listed. If one is missing, PM me. You have until midnight ET tonight to make trades involving 2010 picks. It's also the deadline to send in your draft list to 79 AM. Draft results will be posted around 1PM ET tomorrow.​

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Rangers will package their 1st round pick, along with Derek Stepan and Michael Rosival (cap purposes) in order to acquire a top 6 player. I am also willing to throw in Bobby Sanguinetti/Brandon Dubinsky depending on the caliber of player coming back.

PM me with any and all offers.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:stars

Mike Ribeiro, Scott Glennie, Fabian Brunnstrom, Matt Niskanen, Kari Lehtonen, Trevor Daley, Karlis Skrastins, and our 2nd round pick are all available, as well as other prospects and picks.

We're looking for a #2 center, top 6 RW, top pairing defenseman, and #1 goalie.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:flames

Attention Pittsburgh, Washington, San Jose, Chicago, Vancouver, New Jersey GMs.

Jarome Iginla and Robyn Regehr like your cities.

Send us offers, we'll send you two star players.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Attention Pittsburgh, Washington, San Jose, Chicago, Vancouver, New Jersey GMs.

Jarome Iginla and Robyn Regehr like your cities.

Send us offers, we'll send you two star players.

They can visit in summer's

With there contracts they aren't welcome the rest of the year :nod:

Hawks looking for a #1 goalie

Willing to package G Corey Crawford + D Thomas Hickey and maybe a few other assets to get one

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens

Looking to acquire a legit top pairing defenseman and/or a top line forward. Milan Michalek and/or Nick Foligno are a few of the assets we are dangling. PM if interested.

In other news, we are shopping Filip Kuba and Alexei Kovalev.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
:kings

Readily Available-Ersberg, Scuderi, Stoll, Handzus, Clune
Overpayment required-Callahan, JJ, Sarich, Stajan, Williams
Untouchable-Smyth, Kopitar, Brown, Doughty, Seabrook, Simmonds, Quick, B. Schenn

Bernier doesn't really fit into any of these categories, but he's somewhere in the realm of available, but will cost a good amount.

Listening of all offers, especially for Stoll.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
As a Flyers fan, I believe Nash is a better player. His 5 30+ goal seasons playing with a mediocre supporting cast compared to Carter's 2 with a great supporting cast tells me that Nash, paired with a guy like Richards or Giroux(dear god that would be nasty), would be a 50 goal scorer. Carter has been a 2nd liner playing on what is a 1st line in the NHL.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Land goaltender Cory Schneider from Division Rival Canucks

The trade sees

Cory Schneider
:nucks
Tim Erixon
Phi 2nd 2010

We feel we had to pay a tad too much for a goalie whose yet to make it big in this league, but another superb season in the AHL and an amazing butterfly stance has us believing in this kid as a legitimate NHL starter. Losing Erixon hurts, but we acquired Orlov in the Semin trade and he'll fill his gap in the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad