GM Game #7 by 79AM, RR, and IR4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Bieksa is never healthy and Giradi sucks...Poti is the best defensive defenceman on the Caps roster.

Girardi doesn't suck. He's not great but If you claim he sucks that means you're put him on par with Wade Redden and he's not that bad. He's a very solid defender, maybe not be offensively gifted but he always plays against another team's top foward line and does a good enough job.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Agreed but have gotten a way better goalie and a more stable D-core.

I agree for the goalie but...

Corvo > Girardi

and while Burns might be a little better in his own end, Green is definitely better offensively. Edge to Green IMO.

I wouldn't say that your defense is better. More stable? Debatable.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
c

LOL I agree Poti is better defensively but Bieksa has had 2 freak injures in his career thats just bad luck,while Girardi is far from awful IMO.

Girardi doesn't suck. He's not great but If you claim he sucks that means you're put him on par with Wade Redden and he's not that bad. He's a very solid defender, maybe not be offensively gifted but he always plays against another team's top foward line and does a good enough job.

I honestly just got Girardi and Rosival mixed up. Girardi isn't on Poti's level(He doesn't have the experience) but he's a good, young defenceman. I still don't think waiving Poti is a good idea, unless you really need the cap space.

Makeshift We Are

Jul 31, 2007
Winnipeg,MB
We agree. Although we give up the 25th overall, we gain a very good future NHL dman, a forward prospect and a great backup goalie for Miller as Lalime just wasn't cutting it.
Although we feel that we could've gotten a touch more.
Thank you.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Rangers still looking to deal Jokinen and Prospal for 2nd round picks, this should be the last of the overhaul, PM me if you need these top line players.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Still looking to trade Souray, Moreau, Gilbert, O'Sullivan and Nilsson! PM me offers.

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
:devils

We ar lookig to get a 1st for the draft and are also trying to package Rolston with picks and prospect send me some offers as i will entertain every offer

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Confirm. We love all the intangibles that Ryan brings to the table, but he was not a necessity on our team because we had a better version of him in Dustin Brown, and a guy that offers many of the same qualities in Wayne Simmonds.

In Nikita Filatov, we get a supremely talented LW who is going to be a perfect fit for our 2nd line LW spot.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
LAST CALL: Rangers have a dearth of picks (WAS & LAK 3rd round picks; BUF & MIN 2nd Round picks(pending approval) and NYR 1st Round picks)

We are willing to package some of these and a top young player to get a top 6 forward. We also have PLENTY of cap room so we can take on the contract.

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
:bruins:

Attention,

The Boston Bruins still have Tim Thomas and Patrice Bergeron available.

As well as Toronto's 2nd (32nd overall) and Boston's 2nd (45th overall)

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
:devils

New Jersey Is really trying to get a 1st in the draft and are can offer 1st 2011, ATL 2nd 2010, prospects send me some offers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad