GM Chuck Fletcher

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I blame Hextall for not fixing what he controlled.

He could have fired Hak many a time and stood by him. He did not add enough to this team in the offseason either. Fletch will be no different. Fix it.

On a side note, I think I might need to change my avatar.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The media like most of the coaches & front office members that played were basically dime a dozen/lower lineup players. It’s what creates this culture where we glamorize them & pretend that they’re not very good all while slamming the good players.

It’s not a coincidence that you see a guy like Nick Kypreos is crying every Saturday night that fighting in hockey is going the way of the dodo bird.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
I’m convinced that they already have an agreement from Q to be the next head coach of the flyers and he just wants to spend the holidays with his family before coming to coach. It’s the only way this makes any sense as to why haks still here.

Cue the “why would Q want to come here when he’s making 6 mil this year to do nothing post”

well the good part is there has been no chatter saying hes decided on another team as of yet anyways...

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
If Q wanted to coach, why wouldn't he take St Louis over Philly?
St Louis has the same goalie problems, better NHL talent and young prospects like Thomas and Kyrou who are on the verge of the NHL.

ajw12

Dec 7, 2018
Central PA
Parayko would be one I'd consider moving Patrick for. McAvoy from Boston would be another.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Peter Man

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Well, if there were ever a dad who would actually pass out in the maternity ward...

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If Q wanted to coach, why wouldn't he take St Louis over Philly?
St Louis has the same goalie problems, better NHL talent and young prospects like Thomas and Kyrou who are on the verge of the NHL.

It's hilarious how jealous you are of Q potentially replacing Hak. You're reaching for any glimmer of hope that Hak will be here.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
They canned Hextal in time to install a new GM and start making trades around Christmas. Probably not much that can be done on the trade front earlier because other GMs are still holding out to get max value.

In regard to Haktard the official cover story is they are evaluating. Behind the scenes they are likely waiting for Quenneville to come up with a decision and/or to find a plan B solition that is worth comitting to.

Either way, something significant will happen within the next couple of weeks.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Stolie's trying his best, but he hasn't shown he can be the starter that can drag this team into the playoffs.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
Reactions: TheKingPin

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Fletcher's job is to be GM.
That means taking his time to evaluate the team, and his options.
Not to rush into decisions to placate the posters at HF boards.

Reactions: DrinkFightFlyers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad