GDT: GM#51 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @5:30

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I'm pretty firmly on the fire John Stevens bandwagon after this one. Nashville was probably going to punt us tonight anyway, but didn't need to load the gun for them.
he's not going anywhere though

"what am i supposed to do without jeff carter?"

"well uhhhhhhhhhhhh ok you're good"

Reactions: Sol

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Shouldn't forget the 2014 playoffs. They didn't really shut anyone down in those 2 months, so much as outscored them.
Take out those first 2 games vs San Jose and his #'s were fine. Didn't get blown out in any game besides those 2.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
he's not going anywhere though

"what am i supposed to do without jeff carter?"

"well uhhhhhhhhhhhh ok you're good"
thats doesn't work,the Kings were winning without Jeff Carter.Stevens needs to go, he's not a NHL head coach.

Last edited:

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
thats doesn't work,the Kings we're winning without Jeff Carter.Stevens needs to go, he's not a NHL head coach.
and to some extent i agree but it's such a good excuse

this is the good ole boys club here in the NHL, any excuse works

kingsholygrail

1-0-0 IT BEGINS!
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
As I said before... Kings could have had Gallant. Even if they fired Stevens tomorrow who do you even get to coach this team? Who is out there?

ibleedkings

Rob Fake
Jul 19, 2004
Santa Clarita
I'm done with Stevens. You can't give games away before they start, and that's exactly what he did. It's a gigantic f***ing mystery how Clifford and AA are regulars in the lineup. These are players that would likely be bench warmers on any other f***ing team.

Reactions: deaderhead28

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Take out those first 2 games vs San Jose and his #'s were fine. Didn't get blown out in any game besides those 2.

Couldn't shut the Hawks down from Game 5 to 7, and all the 0-2 holes against the Rangers at home didn't help either. Came up with big saves, but they don't win without offense that year.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
As I said before... Kings could have had Gallant. Even if they fired Stevens tomorrow who do you even get to coach this team? Who is out there?
This is a excuse,fire Stevens let the assist coach run the team until they get a coach.Cant get any worse but a lottery pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00