Post-Game Talk: [GM 16] Canucks lose to Bruins | 2-5 | Miller & Dries

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Bizarre idea, but i'd be game for it. Johansen would immediately entrench that actual 3-deep concept they wanted. Plus, insurance against Horvat leaving.

Doubt Nashville does it...but i'd be curious to see what fans think.

He's played it literally dozens of times. It's almost like the results are drawn to some specific mystery point.

Miller for a shorter, big money contract is something I would really look at before his NMC kicks in. Miller probably is very unlikely to get traded though.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I wonder how long until Horvat is moved. I dont see him having more value by the AS break since you are getting 2/3 of a season of him.

I doubt we see both Horvat and Miller on the team past the TDL

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
If someone told you that coyotes would have a better record than the Canucks after American thanksgiving you’d call them a troll. That’s looking like a real good possibility now.
i would not have bet on it, but i wouldn’t have been confident enough to bet against it either

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
We’re getting a top 3 pick that’ll help change this franchise

Don’t fire Bruce for a new coach bump

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Can't really think of a single Canuck player that was good tonight.

This team sucks. They're basically fully health too and I can't imagine that keeps up.

If they pull something similar in Buffalo you have to imagine we see some changes by the weekend.

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
We just aren't a good team and haven't been for a decade. Maybe after 10 years it's time to finally admit me need a rebuild.
But from our Willie D and Tortorella days, we have most talent on this current roster ! (I’m aware to the Sedins and such, but they were on the decline)

I don’t get it.I feel we need to “lose” a trade or two and try desperately to get an adequate top 4 defender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad