Post-Game Talk: [GM 16] Canucks lose to Bruins | 2-5 | Miller & Dries

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
That made me laugh. Valid point. Maybe it’s impossible to be that rich and not be a megalomaniacal douche nozzle.
i know it’s just the name of the game or whatever but man, in a one horse town like vancouver, feels downright criminal for the entity that so many people care so much about and invest so much money in to be owned and operated by a private company that answers to nobody except the next red cent

Reactions: Kevinsane

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
He makes nice plays and good hockey decisions I find but he's just one of those tiny guys who doesn't make an ultimate impact at all.
He's a pretty classic "tweener". In the NHL/AHL sense.

He's a skilled enough player to play in either league, but at the NHL level...he just simply doesn't have the juice to be a productive player. Even if the right intent is there.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I think the best comparable to Miller is Tarasenko

I believe St louis was looking for a 1st and a top prospect for Tarasenko when they were looking at shopping him. Contracts are similar, production is similar, ages are similar.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Fire this entire coaching staff.

They have no clue what to do with their personnel it’s f***ing disgraceful.

November.18th is doomsday for this franchise, the fans at home will boo and chant obscenities at this team.
How many coaches does this group get to go through

Reactions: VanillaCoke

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Why is Myers scared to throw a body check too? He literally does the exact opposite of what he should do on every play it’s comical

He's playing it right, everyone else is wrong. He makes an outstanding pass and there isn't a forward within 20 feet. Do better forwards.

• Haha
Reactions: wonton15

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Watching Pettersson skate like that is so frustrating. Imagine if he knew how to skate properly? How good of a player he could be?

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.

"Why is this photograph moving?!?" Jim froze in terror.

Last edited:

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
i’d do this on the day before the nmc kicks in if it’s the only offer
How about Horvat and Kuzmenko for Forsberg.

Nashville says no you would have to think, right?

Might be obvious , but I’m not good at appraising trade value.

I guess answers will vary because the Question mark of Kuzmenko

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
Do not even. This is not permissible.
I mean, Yeo is the more likely candidate.

But I'm kinda surprised at just how much this season's team is flailing. I was expecting a bit more compete from them.

Really strange and I'm curious what's the root of the issue.

Reactions: biturbo19

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Honestly I dont think Petey and Hughes are the type of leaders you want to build this team around.

Losing sucks but they arent exactly playing like they want to take over games nor do they look like they care

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Miller for Ryan Johansen? I don't even care if there is a plus or not because the most valuable part would not be paying him 8m in 7 years

Bizarre idea, but i'd be game for it. Johansen would immediately entrench that actual 3-deep concept they wanted. Plus, insurance against Horvat leaving.

Doubt Nashville does it...but i'd be curious to see what fans think.

He can play draft simulator

He's played it literally dozens of times. It's almost like the results are drawn to some specific mystery point.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
If someone told you that coyotes would have a better record than the Canucks after American thanksgiving you’d call them a troll. That’s looking like a real good possibility now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad