Post-Game Talk: [GM 16] Canucks lose to Bruins | 2-5 | Miller & Dries

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Miller still has good trade value right? I mean look at those counting stats:naughty:

I wonder if a team like Nsh would be interested in him. High scoring offensive player, which is something they are really lacking.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Same with the Blues, the Kings, Hawks, maybe even the Pens if they crash and burn and get lucky in the draft. All these teams have won their Cups and we're still trying to retool the roster to squeak into the playoffs. Infuriating.

The retool if the 2011 team will continue until it is successful. You don't give up on a core that got you two presidents trophies.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Miller still has good trade value right? I mean look at those counting stats:naughty:

I wonder if a team like Nsh would be interested in him. High scoring offensive player, which is something they are really lacking.

Miller for Ryan Johansen? I don't even care if there is a plus or not because the most valuable part would not be paying him 8m in 7 years

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Why am I completely unsurprised that you aren’t concerned about the well being of a player who left the game with an injury?

Perhaps because in the back of your mind you know that players leave the game all the time and don’t return and they rarely (never) die, almost never have to miss the season or end their careers. In short , injuries happen and an injury doesn’t negate the fact Podz offense sucks. Am I happy he’s injured ? No.

My comment wasn’t being happy he was injured it was that if he misses any length of time it’s not gonna effect our offence.

I also think you knew that but couldn’t resist a chance to take a shot at me , and should know better than that being a mod.

Reactions: Flik

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
Benning doesn't know how a computer works FFS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad