Confirmed with Link: Giroux, Bunnaman, Rubtsov, 2024 5th traded to Florida for 2024 1st, 2023 3rd, Owen Tippett

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
So we only deal in 100% credible sources now? That’s what we’re going with because you sure as shit can stop talking about AV and his hard on for players and guarantees with Yandle then since they’re concocted in your DEADhead.

We will withdraw our statements on this matter if you do the same.

That’s fair, right?

Fixed it for ya.......

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004

"We signed Claude eight years ago to a lengthy, superstar type of contract, which he earned," Flyers general manager Chuck Fletcher said Sunday. "As part of that contract, he had a no-move clause and he earned that right to have a big say in where he would go, I think is the best way to put it.

"I did have a very limited market in terms of the teams I could speak with. I spoke with several teams, but not all of those teams I would have been able to complete a deal with. There was a lot of interest in Claude, but it was a very limited market, ultimately, that I could deal him to."

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I’m still feeling some type of way.
Worst part is if they literally bring back the exact roster they had last season theyre likely in the playoffs or at least in the hunt and he’s not getting traded. All they needed was for Hart to play AVERAGE and they’re probably in last year, so this year is likely no different.

Instead they significantly weaken the team and here we are.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Worst part is if they literally bring back the exact roster they had last season theyre likely in the playoffs or at least in the hunt and he’s not getting traded. All they needed was for Hart to play AVERAGE and they’re probably in last year, so this year is likely no different.

I’m not sure if I’m blowing this out of proportion or not. But I really don’t even care that they had a game today. I got the notification the game was over and I was like “oh, they played today?”

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017

I blame the coaching staff more than hart. f*** av and thierrien

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I’m not sure if I’m blowing this out of proportion or not. But I really don’t even care that they had a game today. I got the notification the game was over and I was like “oh, they played today?”
No, you’re not. I think most people are on the same page.

This was a massive moment for the team, both it being a franchise changing trade and showing exactly how bad things really are. We’re genuinely f***ed.

I only watched the game because I had it on my laptop next to me as I was dicking around on Xbox anyways. Like I said, this isn’t the Flyers anymore. This is Fletchers Orange team. Until that changes there’s no reason to care about what happens. All I care about now is seeing G win a cup. He’s earned it multiple times over.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Ive felt this way since December...but yeah now its even worse. Especially knowing what Fletcher is getting paid to do to this franchise. Its grotesque.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
No, you’re not. I think most people are on the same page.

This was a massive moment for the team, both it being a franchise changing trade and showing exactly how bad things really are. We’re genuinely f***ed.

I only watched the game because I had it on my laptop next to me as I was dicking around on Xbox anyways. Like I said, this isn’t the Flyers anymore. This is Fletchers Orange team. Until that changes there’s no reason to care about what happens. All I care about now is seeing G win a cup. He’s earned it multiple times over.

It’s just a kick. A hard kick. I usually make it a point to watch the games when I can because of my heavy second shift schedule. But meh.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
For a team overview that may be true from fans' perspectives but we shouldn't overlook Carter Hart's play. The energy from both squads took a while to hit the on button but every fan should be rooting for Hart and he excelled. From last season to perhaps the team MVP? Giant strides.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Having the GM bitch to the media that someone as important to the history of the franchise as Giroux used his NMC is one hell of a shitty look. They are utterly inept at every aspect of running a franchise. You control the framing of that info and that’s what you chose. Fourth rate horseshit from a fourth rate org.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad