OT: General College Hockey Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

This should make things spicey the next time Quinnipiac and BU face off.

Sucks that Duplessis didn't stick around for his senior year. The net was open with Commesso signing with Chicago. Duplessis filled in well when Commesso was out over the last couple years. Have to assume BU will hit the portal now for goaltenders, with only Chambre coming in from the NTDP.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

I won't be able to root for Jake's college team, but I do hope that he has a good time at Cornell.

I think he will continue to surprise people as he is small, but he has a big heart, and works his bag off. And that shows up in that he is always one of the best PKers on every team he plays on.

Reactions: Chainshot

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
What a recruiting coup for BC to land Will Smith, Ryan Leonard and Gabe Perrault...the entire 1st line of the USNDP. And all 1st round draft picks.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
They are starting with a club team and looking to go NCAA in a few years.

Yep, they want to get to D1. That will push others toward D1. That means more people playing, more opportunities, more people who see a path forward in the sport. All good as far as I'm concerned.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Yep, they want to get to D1. That will push others toward D1. That means more people playing, more opportunities, more people who see a path forward in the sport. All good as far as I'm concerned.
Like with UAH and the two Alaska schools that always seem to be on the brink, I worry about long term viability as a geographical outlier. At least with club hockey, that isn’t an issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad