Game Time: What's in your Hand?

EDDIE20*

Man, you think that stuff's bad you should see what the kids drink here in the UK. It's not even beer, mainly it's dirt-cheap piss cider you can get for the equivalent of a few bucks in a massive 3 litre plastic bottle.

A buddy of mine studied at Cambridge for a few years. He mentioned White Lightning or something like that. Said it was absolutely vile.

Neas Olc

Registered Abuser
Mar 22, 2011
Toronto
I've never had White Lightning myself, but I've been subjected to a few of the other less infamous hobo cider brands (Frosty Jack's) and nearly puked myself after a few gulps. There's no way OE can be worse than that stuff.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
What's in my hand? Pizza and Dr. Pepper. That's what's ****ing in my hands.

Egoclapper

Dec 21, 2010
The crap you imbibe during your college days... I wouldn't give to my worse enemy now. I went to college during the mid 90's and boy, was there ever some rank beer back then. Red Dog, Molson XXX, PC's Dave's Lager, Lucky Lager, Master's Choice Strong, Labatt Maximum Ice, Carling, Labatt Wildcat... Mind you, back then we were pretty hard up for money so drinking Budweiser was considered a luxury.

Can't say I miss those days now.:naughty:
Lol some of that **** still around. Don't really casual drink cause it's too expensive but might bust out a lucky.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
a cucumber and lime gatorade. The first sip I had of it I nearly spit out.... after that I was addicted. I don't drink during the week but for the HNIC game I'll probably have consumed the equivalent of a pony keg of Lagunitas and a large-ish bucket of bourbon by the time the puck drops for the 2nd period

realgoodleafs

Oct 29, 2006
SW Ontario
I've got the cash to buy more expensive beer. I'm 33 now but I still drink Old E regularly (I return my bottles in a 8 pack boxes LOL). There is something about the kind of drunk old e gives you that is just different than regular beer. More of a PUMPED buzz hehe.

You will fight somebody tonight lol it does get you rip roaring drunk

Crazy Vaclav

Put it in H
Jul 21, 2010
GTA
A good Canadian Beer:

blanche.jpg

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Wanted to bump this lol. Changing things up tonight, went with the Molson Canadian for game 1 didn't work out so well with the 4-1 loss.. so got myself some CC and just poured my first stiff one of the afternoon/evening..Going to be a good night!!

Ace88*

Food orders. I work in a busy bar/restaurant and we are going to get absolutely rocked in the kitchen tonight. its going to be terrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad