Game Time: What's in your Hand?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kibago

Aug 15, 2010
Crown Royal, neat. perfect as an after-late-dinner drink while sitting down and watching the game (game 1 i went and stood at the Square, today I want to watch it myself and not be distracted)

Neas Olc

Registered Abuser
Mar 22, 2011
Toronto
Last game I had Canadian beer. That didn't work out, this time I've got local stuff.

felinfoel_bottles.jpg

dont diss the white , sorry i forgot how aggresive it makes you :handclap:

ps it is awful but gets you battered :nod:
Ugh, don't take drinking tips from a Scot, aren't you the people that chug that Buckfast stuff like it's water?

peety16

Apr 12, 2011
Bud light and BL Platinum in the fridge, Skoal mint and Dill Pickle Spitz and a stress ball haha

allyb

Feb 19, 2004
wishaw, scotland
Last game I had Canadian beer. That didn't work out, this time I've got local stuff.

felinfoel_bottles.jpg

Ugh, don't take drinking tips from a Scot, aren't you the people that chug that Buckfast stuff like it's water?

You probably couldnt handle it :laugh: you know they charge extra for it to be chilled :handclap:

Try SA Brains beer its excellent , the gold is awesome :yo:

The Wall

Mar 28, 2013
I have some Cuban beer in the fridge I'm probably going to drink. I think it's called Cristal lol

OOHHH i had some from my trip too. Its not bad but don't drink their other one Bucanero, that stuff tastes like possum piss

The Wall

Mar 28, 2013
Personally Leaf games get me nervous so i hold a piece of paper and tear from it lol

leafstilldeath*

Yesterday for me it was:

Mangoes
Nachos
Pineapples
Cheetos (cheddar with Jalapenos flavor)
Baked Salmon (sandwich with a soft Italian buns)
Chicken Curry and Indian garlic naan
Orange Juice
Beer (2 bottles only)

I will be repeating this menu on Monday (yup am a bit superstitious when it comes to hockey) ;)

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I had my CC with coke...ran out of coke..so mixed it with Orange Juice pretty ****ing tasty and it's deceiving. Put a double shot of CC in and you can't even taste it lol Last night as awesome

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Yesterday for me was Keith's Pale Ale. My friends and I decided to chug every time the Budweiser goal light went off. The dozen did not make it through the night. :laugh:

Yesterday for me it was:

Mangoes
Nachos
Pineapples
Cheetos (cheddar with Jalapenos flavor)
Baked Salmon (sandwich with a soft Italian buns)
Chicken Curry and Indian garlic naan
Orange Juice
Beer (2 bottles only)

I will be repeating this menu on Monday (yup am a bit superstitious when it comes to hockey) ;)

While I do agree with superstitions I don't think I do what I did last night on a weekday.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Sleeman's Clear...mmmm my favourite, it's the healthiest beer out there without being a "diet" beer. Other favourites are Dos Equis and Molson M.

Great, now I want a beer so bad, oh well I am watching the Habs/Sens game...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad