Game Time: What's in your Hand?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kilgro

Tank nation
Dec 3, 2007
Toronto
My girlfriend just picked up a 12 pack of Budweiser so we'll be drinking that for the game tonight

sounds like you got yourself a keeper. Leafs fan AND a beer drinker? hell yeah!

I'll probably also be drinking Budweiser tonight

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
My heart medication :laugh:

Seriously though, not much of a beer lover so probably a glass of Pepsi.

Neas Olc

Registered Abuser
Mar 22, 2011
Toronto
So many people saying Coors...if you're going to willingly ingest ethanol, at least make sure it isn't Yank piss! :naughty:

Funny, last time the Leafs were in the playoffs I had never had alcohol.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Powerade... Currently feels like I'm dying with the flu... Can't keep solids down, barely keeping liquids in.

Despite that, Go Leafs Go!
:(

leafstilldeath*

1071u.gif

I was told action speak louder than words

Felstead

Boss Status
Feb 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Just got off work at go figure.... The beer store. Picked up a couple talls of MGD and the new Canadian Wheat. But my go to is def Keystone Light, so smooth and great for the price.

For anyone wondering.

On Sale:

28's of Coors, Canadian.
30's of Bud, Bud light.
24 of Sleeman Draft
24 of Corona

Good day! Enjoy the game tonight guys and gals!

Tonight, it'll be KLB Raspberry Wheat Ale.

If you were to walk into my beer store and order that, I'd have to dust it off for you. 2 people buy it at my store hahah.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Just got off work at go figure.... The beer store. Picked up a couple talls of MGD and the new Canadian Wheat. But my go to is def Keystone Light, so smooth and great for the price.

For anyone wondering.

On Sale:

28's of Coors, Canadian.
30's of Bud, Bud light.
24 of Sleeman Draft
24 of Corona

Good day! Enjoy the game tonight guys and gals!

I didn't know they worked for commish at the Beer Store :sarcasm: Only kidding thanks for the heads up!

Felstead

Boss Status
Feb 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I didn't know they worked for commish at the Beer Store :sarcasm: Only kidding thanks for the heads up!

It would be nice haha. Just lending a helpin hand! Good thing about working at the beer store is I get to talk hockey with so many fans, leafs or not! Gotta admit I love razzing the Bruins/Sens/Habs/Wings fans that come through on a daily basis hahah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad