GDT: Game Four(Giev): COL vs. BOS (7:30PM MT)

New Nickname for Alex? (Thanks to henchman21 for providing!)

• 5G

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • 6eor9e

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • George the VII

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Geor8e

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Not gonna lie, Bedsy is rapidly losing his good will in my book. Stubborn persistence on getting Georgie to bounce back, baffling lineup choices and, most damning, the team simply looks wholly unprepared. The structure we've been used to for years now has seemingly vanished overnight. The injuries are brutal and uncontrollable, sure, but keeping the team focused and structured is 100% on him.

We can blame Bednar but this was coming. He is only human.

Mentally this team has been wrecked with too much and with too many things. Landy coming back or not, for years. Nuke disappearing and coming back, for years.. So many random things. Then you add Girard and his issues. Lately Georgievs issues trying to make a save.

This team is giving up. It's pretty clear. Not even the top guys believe anymore they are good. There's too many things messed up.

We saw this first time last season in the playoffs when MacK and buddies gave up the match vs Dallas after Nukes latest episode. It was embarrassing.

Basically, I think this team needs total reset. Dump this season, dump some players, find some new players and give our key players a proper reset and maybe we have a chance to still build something but I think this team with too much randomness is done.

RESET

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Guys I don't think we can tank to the top but we can at least tank for Roger McQueen. He had me at 6'5
Roger McQueen - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Screenshot_20241016_194630_Chrome.jpg

Half of these guys sound like they were spewed out of the Chel name generator once you get a few years deep into GM mode

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
We can blame Bednar but this was coming. He is only human.

Mentally this team has been wrecked with too much and with too many things. Landy coming back or not, for years. Nuke disappearing and coming back, for years.. So many random things. Then you add Girard and his issues. Lately Georgievs issues trying to make a save.

This team is giving up. It's pretty clear. Not even the top guys believe anymore they are good. There's too many things messed up.

We saw this first time last season in the playoffs when MacK and buddies gave up the match vs Dallas after Nukes latest episode. It was embarrassing.

Basically, I think this team needs total reset. Dump this season, dump some players, find some new players and give our key players a proper reset and maybe we have a chance to still build something but I think this team with too much randomness is done.

RESET
CMAC is the last person I want in charge of a RESET.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
There's no surprise though...Brannstrom was atrocious in the pre-season followed very closely by Killington.

Bednar got to see him first hand against the NYI and saw how terrible he was and for some ridiculous reason scratched a guy like Ludvig who was one of the few players who actually DID look good?

Obviously, he shouldn't be on the first pair but that's what you got saddled with when you decided to sign these guys. Caleb Jones was never this bad. Brad Hunt was never this bad.

Killington has Greg Zano like puck skills and he reminds of Tom Preissing's short time with the Avs.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
I'm going to need the Avs to be better than this to get me through this God awful election cycle.

I'm hoping they are shitting the bed now so they can go nuts in November.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad