GDT: Game Four(Giev): COL vs. BOS (7:30PM MT)

New Nickname for Alex? (Thanks to henchman21 for providing!)

• 5G

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • 6eor9e

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • George the VII

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Geor8e

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I for one am not losing hope. This guy is on his way next month to help out...

Nuke.gif

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It all starts in net. You can tell every player is playing scared, afraid of making a mistake because they know every mistake will end up in your net.

I've seen this too much in the trash days.
If that's the case it's a bold strategy to let the Bruins circle in the Avs zone for the whole period.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Not gonna lie, Bedsy is rapidly losing his good will in my book. Stubborn persistence on getting Georgie to bounce back, baffling lineup choices and, most damning, the team simply looks wholly unprepared. The structure we've been used to for years now has seemingly vanished overnight. The injuries are brutal and uncontrollable, sure, but keeping the team focused and structured is 100% on him.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Not gonna lie, Bedsy is rapidly losing his good will in my book. Stubborn persistence on getting Georgie to bounce back, baffling lineup choices and, most damning, the team simply looks wholly unprepared. The structure we've been used to for years now has seemingly vanished overnight. The injuries are brutal and uncontrollable, sure, but keeping the team focused and structured is 100% on him.
CMac is 90% responsible for this mess. Bednar 10%.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
lol

This roster doesn't yell "slow start" to me. It screams "take us out back and put us out of our misery."

Wait until we hear about season-ending injuries to Drouin and Toews, setbacks for Lehkonen, Landy missing a third straight year, and Nichushkin high as a kite walking into the arena on Nov 13.
High as a kite? Last time that I heard that expression was in the movie called American History X. Anyways, you seem keep painting the worst case scenario that can happen to this team. We need @Sea Eagles to bring us some good luck.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Yep, Nuke, Lekhie and Landy. We are missing 3 top six players in our lineup.
I don't believe that Landy's coming back. If he somehow does, he will be a short timer.

Nuke is going to be shunned after his last 2 misadventures. He won't be here long.

So expect the suck to continue. Replacing both with equivalent quality is a next to impossible plan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad