Post-Game Talk: GAME #9 - Canucks 3 @ Oilers 2 - Mancrush on Chris Manev

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Yeah it's not hard to have great numbers when you have ****** scoring chances sprayed at you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Auger

Oct 30, 2010
Vancouver
Honest question, who do you think has worse hockey sense, Phaneuf or Hall? I've heard rumors that Hall is a moron off the ice, but wow for a player who's supposed to be good, he isn't very smart.

Scottrockztheworld*

bwhahahah

So pumped for Tanev, you can see the guys really like him.

Awful game besides that. Luongo saved our bacon yet again.
Besides the OT set up I thought the Sedins were lackluster.... yet again. Keep Burr there.
Haven't been a fan of Hansen this season, would prefer Kassian with 21 & 45

What a boring game that we deserved to win.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Canucks played like garbage, game was terrible to watch... Tanev scored OT winner? All is forgiven!

Around here you are only as good as your last game. We'll last 1 min anyway.:laugh: If you ain't panicking you aren't trying hard enough.

Honestly though this is the same team we saw take out the PT last year. Lots of ugly grinding wins on the back of goaltending. I hope Gillis gets us a boost this year, somehow.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Honest question, who do you think has worse hockey sense, Phaneuf or Hall? I've heard rumors that Hall is a moron off the ice, but wow for a player who's supposed to be good, he isn't very smart.

Iv'e said before that Hall is a marginally smarter, more skilled Booth. Still a long way to go for the kid but he really doesn't have good vision.

John Bender*

I thought the Canucks played OK, but their PP is horrendous. They desparately need a PP QB - Edler is not the guy. Hamhuis is not PP type player. Garrison is a second pairing at best.

Just a thought, but what about Visnovsky? He's got a bad cap hit, but would the Isles take Ballard and a prospect for him? He's contract runs out this year and he has good offensive upside.

I don't know - they need someone - someone who can get a shot through traffic and hit the net.

John Bender*

This feels like the first year of Luongo all over again. Low scoring hockey where we somehow manage to win a ton of one goal games.

I agree, and that's not going to be successful long term. The team really needs some offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad