Post-Game Talk: GAME #9 - Canucks 3 @ Oilers 2 - Mancrush on Chris Manev

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Attention everyone!!!

Chis Tanev has more goals than Phill Kessel.... I'll let that sink in for a moment

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
We are 5-2-2 and we have not even remotely have hit our stride yet lmao

TheBabysitter*

I watched the game on a stream, watching Vancouver play reminds me of Koivu, Tanguay and Higgins back in the day, a lot of one-touch passing. Wow what a great goal in O.T. Wish my Habs had all the quick passing.

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
oiler fan. i guess that even's it for the opener. i thought the NHL team won. My Oilers still don't look like an NHL team yet. they try Junior plays. they're just not there yet.

Your 'Nucks won't need to worry about the Oil till next year.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Glad I stuck with this game. Almost turned it off after the second because it was sooooo boring. OT was terrific. Lu makes the sweet and totally CONFIDENT save on Hall, and then the Sedins make with the radness. Tanev blossoms into a sniper.

Yummy.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I just want to point out that Ballard kept that last sequence alive twice - otherwise they don't score that goal.

LickTheEnvelope

Weird time to be a Canucks fan 2024
Dec 16, 2008
Sidney, formerly Vancouver
oiler fan. i guess that even's it for the opener. i thought the NHL team won. My Oilers still don't look like an NHL team yet. they try Junior plays. they're just not there yet.

Nucks need to worry about themselves. :laugh:

They didn't play like an NHL team either.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
We are 5-2-2 and we have not even remotely have hit our stride yet lmao

its quietly coming together. maybe they burst in the playoffs like l.a did last year. slow start mind you 82 games. fired their coach and roared their way into the western conference opponents like a piece of cake. kesler/booth are still out. who knows what this team is capable of when those 2 come back. but its gonna take some time.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland

Took us to overtime and would probably of beat us if not for Luongo. Don't short change your team, they're a talented bunch

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Literally everygame i think there is no way av can ignore bieksa play, and has to bench bieksa now, he scores a timely goal to save face.

Unbelivable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad