Post-Game Talk: GAME #9 - Canucks 3 @ Oilers 2 - Mancrush on Chris Manev

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
Best. Picture. Ever.

BCUNZG2CEAAuZwj.jpg

https://twitter.com/TheStanchion/status/298662963332669442

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Nice, woke up on night train and saw that we were down 1 goal with 7 minutes left. I had not much hope when I went to nhl.com at home.

Lundface*

Schroeder only played less than the Sedins and Burrows on offence ( and Raymond by 7 seconds)

Played in the last minute of regulation, played in OT. He might not be producing yet, but kid can hold his own. He looked great out there tonight with Hansen:handclap:

TheBabysitter*

Literally everygame i think there is no way av cannot bench bieksa now, he scores a timely goal to save face.

Unbelivable.

lol I don't watch Western Hockey much, but I was like Bieska is so bad and then he ties the game.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Schroeder only played less than the Sedins and Burrows on offence ( and Raymond by 7 seconds)

Played in the last minute of regulation, played in OT. He might not be producing yet, but kid can hold his own. He looked great out there tonight with Hansen:handclap:

Had an assist so at least for tonight he's also producing. 2 assists in 7 games is not too bad — Hodgson had 3 points in 10 games last season. He's also playing some really solid hockey defensively.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
oiler fan. i guess that even's it for the opener. i thought the NHL team won. My Oilers still don't look like an NHL team yet. they try Junior plays. they're just not there yet.

Your 'Nucks won't need to worry about the Oil till next year.
You just need some good NHL vets (and unload some of the bad NHL vets). Can't expect to develop on their own (reason why a team full of the best prospects (rookies) in the AHL likely will have difficulty against a seasoned veteran AHL team).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad