GDT: GAME 7: CBJ @ MTL | Dropping like flies | Thurs. Oct. 26, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I'm just here to see @Habs get grumpy about something, anything.

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I'm sure Michou still have nightmares about that cannon.

1698347717846.png

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
I would think Lindstrom would sit when Guhle is back...

I like giving Evan's a try on the 3rd line, though not sure Pez can play C at the NHL level. He still tends to turn the puck over too much with his passes.
Evans is another plug from the Bergevin era. Leave him on the 4th line until he's gone.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Evans is another plug from the Bergevin era. Leave him on the 4th line until he's gone.
He may be a modern day plug. But he's a useful player. He's in the Danault, Chandler Stenvenson mold, though a notch bellow. He has good speed and awareness in all zones. I would be curious to see how many points he could put up playing with two offensive players. I think 40 minimum.

Reactions: Tyson

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
He may be a modern day plug. But he's a useful player. He's in the Danault, Chandler Stenvenson mold, though a notch bellow. He has good speed and awareness in all zones. I would be curious to see how many points he could put up playing with two offensive players. I think 40 minimum.
A mile bellow. With Armia, Dvorak, Wideman, Drouin and Hoffman, he's one of the reason why Habs s*cked so much. He's barely an nhl player, he belongs to bottom teams like Coyotes, teams artificially kept alive by Bettman's system. I dream of the day Habs will get rid of all these sub talented players and will become a force among the NHL teams.

But you can disagree with me. This is a democratic forum here. If you like Evans that's good for you, he seems to put a smile on your face.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
A mile bellow. With Armia, Dvorak, Wideman, Drouin and Hoffman, he's one of the reason why Habs s*cked so much. He's barely an nhl player, he belongs to bottom teams like Coyotes, teams artificially kept alive by Bettman's system. I dream of the day Habs will get rid of all these sub talented players and will become a force among the NHL teams.

But you can disagree with me. This is a democratic forum here. If you like Evans that's good for you, he seems to put a smile on your face.
He fits right in with the Habs then because I would argue that the Habs are more of a "bottom" team than Arizona who are quietly assembling a pretty good group of young players.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
He fits right in with the Habs then because I would argue that the Habs are more of a "bottom" team than Arizona who are quietly assembling a pretty good group of young players.
If I read between the lines, you're saying he fits here because we are a bottom team. Then yes I agree. But I don't want my beloved team to be a bottom team, I don't want this situation to perpetuate.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
He's a 4th liner but he's also a 7th round pick can't help but respect Evans
You also need 4th liners on a team playing that role. It seems some people still feel teams should be built like a video game with the same type of offensive talent on all four lines as if guys like Yakupov or Michkov should be on a 4th line over Evans.

Reactions: Habssince89

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
What young players on Arizona? Montreal has far more good young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad