GDT: GAME 7: CBJ @ MTL | Dropping like flies | Thurs. Oct. 26, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I'm just here to see @Habs get grumpy about something, anything.

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CTrain10

Mar 23, 2023
They don’t play these games on Ontario Tv, anyone have a good streaming site to watch?

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
Accidentally pressed report instead of like, don't be alarmed if you are banned.

It's so early in the season I can't cheer against the Habs yet. Hoping for a 4 point Suzuki night.
accidentally....sure :cool:

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
alright sarge, where are you ordering from? lay it on us
For pizza I go with Bardeco in Lachine. It is the best pizza in Montreal & happens to be 10 minutes walking from my house. They also have good poutines.

Thanks for the typo!
Awesome username :laugh:

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Perhaps but none better than Clayton Keller. How good will Cooley become? Arizona may be a joke of franchise but the Habs are an equal joke.
Suzuki, Caufield, Dach (if he ever is healthy) are all as good as anything Arizona has. They have some very good players, Guenther, Keller, Cooley but they aren't deep and can't match Habs defensive prospects.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
For pizza I go with Bardeco in Lachine. It is the best pizza in Montreal & happens to be 10 minutes walking from my house. They also have good poutines.

Awesome username :laugh:
best eh? that's some pretty, heavy praise. Wondering if they deliver. They seem to have a 'westmount' location but monk street isn't in westmount lol

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad