GDT: GAME 7: CBJ @ MTL | Dropping like flies | Thurs. Oct. 26, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I'm just here to see @Habs get grumpy about something, anything.

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
5.5M for 1 assist so far this season, put him on the 4th line and bring Ylonen in the top 9.

Can Pezzetta play Center? I believe he did in Sudbury no?

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
They should try something new to separate Suzuki and Caufield...

Caufield-Monahan-Slafkovski
Newhook-Suzuki-Ylonen
Pearson-Evans-Anderson
RHP-Pezzetta-Gallagher

Or

Pearson-Monahan-Caufield
Newhook-Suzuki-Slafkovski
RHP-Evans-Anderson
Ylonen-Pezzetta-Gallagher

If Guhle is back, who would sit? Harris?

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I disagree, Allen was MTL best player in our last 2 win. Was hoping to see him back tonight.
Ya but they aren't developing Allen and hes not a part of the future. Maybe Monty or even Primeau are, but definitely not Allen. He should be the 3rd guy imo.

Reactions: Habs13

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I disagree, Allen was MTL best player in our last 2 win. Was hoping to see him back tonight.
Allen still needs to be paced, at least that's what his track record says keeps him at his best. He's never been able to be a #1 that plays more than 50% of the games and plays well. Now, he may emerge as one even though he's at the end part of his career. There are late bloomers. But his track record is that he's at his best when he's not playing a lot.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Yeah this is a no brainer but having 3 goalies that need to play has to come to a conclusion very soon.
Rumors as it (aka Arpon Basu's claims) that the Habs want to be done with it by Sunday before the 3-games Western trip.

Reactions: Redux91

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I'm sadly not all that surprised, he has a tendency to get hit a lot more than he should. He's already taken some punishment in his young career, probably more than we even know about. Concussions are a legit concern.
Unless you take away the contact u can't stop it
But much more awareness and precaution and treatment now than then
A

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
It varies by person really,
But definitely wasn't expecting that to be the 'injury', bah
I suppose, but it's also hard to detect when complete healing has occurred. So better to air on the side of caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad