GDT: GAME 7: CBJ @ MTL | Dropping like flies | Thurs. Oct. 26, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I'm just here to see @Habs get grumpy about something, anything.

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Considering the trade rumors, Chicago's cap space and that Luke Richardson has been keen on Armia since his draft, I wouldn't be surprised if Armia ends up in Chicago in the next few days.
For Bedard? Umm... not sure about that. Maybe if Hawks throw in a 5th.

I say let's hurry him the f*** up and make sure he is available for game 8 and blocks more shots.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Would have to agree
Guhle's got height and toughness, but he's not the thickest dman. He's gotten a few injuries already from coming out on the worse end of a collision. I hope he's able to find a way to play an effective game while staying healthy. He doesn't need to be a bruiser to control the play on the defensive end.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
They should try something new to separate Suzuki and Caufield...

Caufield-Monahan-Slafkovski
Newhook-Suzuki-Ylonen
Pearson-Evans-Anderson
RHP-Pezzetta-Gallagher

Or

Pearson-Monahan-Caufield
Newhook-Suzuki-Slafkovski
RHP-Evans-Anderson
Ylonen-Pezzetta-Gallagher

If Guhle is back, who would sit? Harris?
I would think Lindstrom would sit when Guhle is back...

I like giving Evan's a try on the 3rd line, though not sure Pez can play C at the NHL level. He still tends to turn the puck over too much with his passes.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
I hope we win. I know the popular thing is wanting another top 5 pick but the big offensive talent might just come via trade with the plethora of assets and picks we have.

I want to see these young mens take a huge step forward.

Hopefully Barron has another productive games while playing over 20 min and im eager to see Slaf on the scoreboard

Reactions: Walrus26

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Guhle's got height and toughness, but he's not the thickest dman. He's gotten a few injuries already from coming out on the worse end of a collision. I hope he's able to find a way to play an effective game while staying healthy. He doesn't need to be a bruiser to control the play on the defensive end.
agreed. he should be using his positioning and skating to establish himself, and as he fills out he can add in the toughness. He simply can't play like he did in junior anymore.

Reactions: 26Mats

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
The problem with the Habs is that to show that they are progressing, they need to win those games against teams like Columbus. Which impact how far down they can be in the standings.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Nice GDT, I'll take 2 Arber sandwich please

No Dach no Guhle, No KJ, no Laine feels bad man. Someone tell Gary to turn off injuries :sarcasm:

Edit; KJ is a scratch? What happened and who tf is Voronkov?

IMG_20230808_131202-removebg-preview.png

Reactions: Runner77

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I hope Newhook and Slafkovsky have points tonight. I really like what I see from them so far, Slaf need only to have points!! Let's go boys!! Win or Lose I don't care, I want POINTS from YOUNGSTARS!!!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I have us losing this one handily. Columbus seems to know how to stand us up and slow us down.
I would say it's a 50/50 chance. There are some teams that dominate us...Columbus isn't one of those teams. They can be a pain to play against though.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad