GDT: Game 65: Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens 2/25/20 7:00pm EST SNP, TSN2, TSN 690

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I think Drouin would benefit from a straight forward player like Danault, but ultimately he'd be better off with someone that can play with him on the right side, Armia might do better than Lekhonen but I dont want Lekhonen in the top 6.

Yeah it's kind of tough to place him. Danault might be the best fit, I just can't see with the players we currently have. What the best way to utilize Drouin is. It's like he's the square peg which doesn't fit any of the round holes.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Drouin was playing great hockey this year leading up to his injury. Playing with KK and Armia if i remember correctly.

He was, which is why I"m convinced he's still not 100%. He looks like he did during the 2nd half of last season. Some people can play through pain. I don't think Drouin is one of those players.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Drouin was playing great hockey this year leading up to his injury. Playing with KK and Armia if i remember correctly.
He is playing injured. So naturally, we play him and need him to play like ass after he finally started to do well instead of focusing on recovering and continuing to improve his game.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Yeah it's kind of tough to place him. Danault might be the best fit, I just can't see with the players we currently have. What the best way to utilize Drouin is. It's like he's the square peg which doesn't fit any of the round holes.
Drouin, Danault and Lekhonen are kinda redundant and should all be shopped soon. At least Drouin is signed for cheap though.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Gallagher just gives the goalie a pass when we are putting a shit ton of pressure on him. Elite IQ play by our best forward.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Drouin, Danault and Lekhonen are kinda redundant and should all be shopped soon. At least Drouin is signed for cheap though.

Once Poehling is ready, I'm all for trading Danault. Drouin is cheap, but it's almost a waste of his skills playing him on the 3rd line. I'd rather move him for a D. Of the 3 I'd probably keep Lekhonen, but only as a bottom 6 winger.

Reactions: Canadienna

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Once Poehling is ready, I'm all for trading Danault. Drouin is cheap, but it's almost a waste of his skills playing him on the 3rd line. I'd rather move him for a D. Of the 3 I'd probably keep Lekhonen, but only as a bottom 6 winger.
Not a fan of waiting for players to push out a player. You need to make a call, if its gonna be KK, its KK, if its gonne be Danault, its Danault, if its gonna be Poehling, its poehling.

Waffling around doesn't work, never worked, never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad