GDT: Game 65: Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens 2/25/20 7:00pm EST SNP, TSN2, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I live in BC and get to see a lot of Quinn. I think you'll be singing a different tune by the end of the night. He's a special talent.

He's not in the Calder Trophy conversation for rookie of the year for nothing. Even if he struggles the rest of this game, it doesn't change the fact he's, as you say, a special talent.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Coach calls time out tells players you need to block that Weber shot. Players look at coach with a look of the hell with you I'm not losing a limb.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Really great save by Price on Horvat there, it was all reaction, which when a guy is that close and has that much time, is almost impossible.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Suzuki's line is just bad.
Drouin's effort is minimal.
Disappointing because on paper this may be our best line.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Habs are gonna make the playoffs
Honestly I hope they do because I miss meaningful hockey and this team is to good to finish low enough to draft an impact player. I doubt we get lucky with a Caufield type drop again this year, so I'm hoping for a miracle lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad