GDT: Game 65: Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens 2/25/20 7:00pm EST SNP, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Lekhonen can't score but he has the exact same number of goals as Danault.

Lekhonen and Danault are the exact same kind of players, players that aren't great at anything, but good enough defensively.

Then if Danaults not moving, two of Domi, KK and Poehling need to be moved. They need to make a f*cking call once in their life.

No balls POS management.
What about Drouin? The former CHL Player of the year could be Daigle 2.0 in Ottawa... :sarcasm:

Anyway, crazy to think Lehkonen and Danault have the same amount of goals. Maybe I'm wrong, but by the eye test, Lehkonen shoots a lot more. It makes him look worst. Missed golden opportunities numerous times.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
An argument can be made that KK was rushed. Even though I thought he did well last year. IMO mentally he was ready, but I didn't think he was physically quite ready.

Thats where you missed the part where I said

If a player can handle his role and is allowed to grow by his coach, he'll grow.

KK wasn't good enough for the league so he was used int he wrong role and when he showed he could handle a little bit more he didn't get anything, and whenever he made a mistake, instead of growing from them, he got hit on the head.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Him being off the powerplay would be better than any shitty draft pick we could ever hope to get in return.

But yes, Bergevin is quite the clown.
Idk I'd rather just keep everyone in Laval. I'm happy that Evans got called up because he deserves it, but would have been happier if he was there helping Laval make the playoffs.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Not a fan of waiting for players to push out a player. You need to make a call, if its gonna be KK, its KK, if its gonne be Danault, its Danault, if its gonna be Poehling, its poehling.

Waffling around doesn't work, never worked, never will.
That depends. A minimum level of play is required before placing a player in a certain position.
I don't think KK ever reached it. Glad he's in the AHL. I'd likely keep him there to start next season too.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
What about Drouin? The former CHL Player of the year could be Daigle 2.0 in Ottawa... :sarcasm:

Anyway, crazy to think Lehkonen and Danault have the same amount of goals. Maybe I'm wrong, but by the eye test, Lehkonen shoots a lot more. It makes him look worst. Missed golden opportunities numerous times.
It just means Lekhonen gets more opportunities to score than Danault.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
That depends. A minimum level of play is required before placing a player in a certain position.
I don't think KK ever reached it. Glad he's in the AHL. I'd likely keep him there to start next season too.
The problem wasn't KK being in the NHL, it was him being used as a grinder with limited play time all year.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Yes we all know Lekhonen is like the offspring of Pol pot and Pinochet for you.

lol not quite. I just think he's a good bottom 6 player. So if I had a choice between those 3 players. I would keep Lehkonen. Since I don't think Drouin is needed, and I think Danault can be replaced by either Poehling or KK. Or if he keeps improving, maybe Evans.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lehkonen gets more chances to score than many players, yet here we are with him being bad offensively.
What does that tell you about him ?
Is he being carried offensively and if a better player was in his spot, the player would score ? Then put Gallagher there.
Is he really good at pushing the play up ice but bad offensively ? Same as Danault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad