GDT: Game 63: Columbus at Chicago | 3/6 8PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nhldiedinthe90s*

who farted lol
Sep 23, 2013
To be fair unless Bob turns on God Mode we ain't never beating Chicago.

Not to say we don't look spectacularly horrible.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Good move pulling him, now he can rest up for Nashville. Got no help tonight, but wasn't good either.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
I don't want to say this game is getting ugly, but I minimized a mid-major college softball game on ESPN3 to comment on this goal.

I've been in theological arguments less aggravating than this (lack of) effort from the CBJs.

IHeartZherdev*

Glad we got rid of that floating Euro softy who is always injured.

Great to see that Horton grit after his second consecutive half-season-long injury. Stupid roughing penalty...excuse me, I mean inspiring encouragement to top it off in 3.2.1....

Were only down 3 goals. Im sure d mac frattin shultzy and the rest of the ham and egg squad can jam grit and snarl us right back into this one.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
When you have zero playoff wins in 13 years, time is not on your side.

Well you mentioned what JD said, you can't put the years before JD on him. Just because we didn't build to beat teams like Chicago then doesn't mean we aren't now.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
That's it folks.... Bob was not good but he had no help.. Mgt might be under some pressure for not doing more to help the defense before the TDL knowing the top two pair where injured with several weeks or more before they would return....

JJ and Wiz are close to not being defenseman, no way they can fill the shoes of Tyutin and Murray....

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Season tickets are going up in price next season right? So with that said, fans in Columbus see's their GM trade away a star because they didn't want to lose him for nothing. Acquire a insignificant defensemen, even if we needed help on the back end. Then if we miss out in the playoffs again, would season tickets sales decrease? Any chance they change their minds and have back to the same price as this year? Or even with the price hike, fans will come?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad