Crawford
Raanta

Inactive
Brookbank, Rundblad

Injured
Hossa, Khabibulin​

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Well, lets see if we can start by getting this game to OT and take it from there. They seem to love taking game to OT.

One of the elite, on the road, and the 3rd game in 4 nights; not exactly in the Jackets wheelhouse for success.

No prediction. The Jackets are too volatile and they got some luck in the last win; we didn't exactly win that one because of stellar play. The Blackhawks are exactly playing their best.

BJFan1

Feb 6, 2008
Columbus
Missing Frattin in that lineup somewhere... at least put his name on the healthy scratch list!!!

I mean, I know a lot of people just kinda write him off as a return in the Gaborik trade, but you wrote him out literally!:sarcasm:

Rough game tonight. I'm expecting a loss, so that is to say, Schultz becomes a solid shutdown d-man in the 3rd pair, and somehow the good guys win this one 4-2 in front of some outstanding saves from Bob.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
If the Jackets win, it will be in a high-scoring affair. Crawford has been so-so this season, so maybe we can catch him on an off-night and steal a 5-4 type of win. Just don't see our defense shutting down the Hawks, even without Hossa.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
would be nice to steal a point...

yes it would. I figured we need at least 3 points in the five games against Chi (2),SJ, Pitt & TB. With TB losing ST L but gaining Stamkos who knows. At least one tonight would be great.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Stern test here. The Blackhawks haven't been playing great hockey as of late, and they're probably due a rebound performance. I don't have high expectations, so if we get a point that'd be fantastic.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
If I'm Jack Skille I'm pissed off right now. A roster spot opens up on RW and they give it to a guy with 2 goals in 40 games.

Tropp and Comeau too. They've paid their dues on this team and the new guy comes in and takes their spot. Have no clue what the FO/coaching staff is thinking on this.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
For some reason I am feelingconfident tonight

I don't. 2 new players into the lineup. Only 1 has actually skated with the team prior to the game. A defense that can't really afford to have Jack Johnson playing 30 minutes a night every night. Still haven't played a solid 60 minutes since the Olympic break ended even though they've won 3 in a row.

I somehow feel that tonight Chicago shows why they won the cup last year.

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
I'm kinda surprised that they are playing Schultz already, I figured they would want to make sure that he knew what a system was first.

joshjoshjosh

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 15, 2010
Guam
Not so fun fact

The Blue Jackets last beat Chicago on 2/18/2011. They are 0-8-3 since then

Hopefully they can choke at least a point out of them today

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
The defense is the spot light tonight and probably for the remaining games...

The Jackets have looked awesome recently and have a wild card as of tonight because of it..

My opinion, as the defense goes so will the Jackets... On a side note, they say Erixon is injured but I've not found any information about this injury, he has not played in the last two Springfield games... if anyone has a link I'd like it..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad