GDT: Game 63: Columbus at Chicago | 3/6 8PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
The defense is the spot light tonight and probably for the remaining games...

The Jackets have looked awesome recently and have a wild card as of tonight because of it..

My opinion, as the defense goes so will the Jackets... On a side note, they say Erixon is injured but I've not found any information about this injury, he has not played in the last two Springfield games... if anyone has a link I'd like it..

No link but Jarmo did confirm it in his presser yesterday, he said he'd be up if he was healthy.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
No link but Jarmo did confirm it in his presser yesterday, he said he'd be up if he was healthy.

Thanks.... by nature I'm inquisitive, folks can say stuff but the Springfield site doesn't even mention a problem with him... Since he's not played for two games he must have a problem of some sort though.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Thanks.... by nature I'm inquisitive, folks can say stuff but the Springfield site doesn't even mention a problem with him... Since he's not played for two games he must have a problem of some sort though.

I think I read ankle somewhere, but IDK for sure. Either way I think Erixon comes up when hes healthy.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Chicago always gives me bad vibes. We usually can't slow them down enough and it turns into a track meet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad