BRUINS GDT Game #62 Boston Bruins at New York Islanders. UBS Arena Elmont, NY 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
The audio is out of sync on my nesn feed.

This is not just a NESN problem - It actually happens a bunch in sports broadcasting lately (but I’ve noticed it the most in the NHL).

Why in the world can broadcasters not sync audio and video when that was done from the 1950s up until the last 2 years…???

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
The play was at the FRONT of the net. Lohrei was at the FRONT of the net, he tied up a loose Islander at the FRONT of the net. Guess where Carlo wasn’t…? At the FRONT of the net

Go back and watch the video and tell me what side of the ice pullock skates up. Tell me who’s side of the ice that is defensively

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
It
The play was at the FRONT of the net. Lohrei was at the FRONT of the net, he tied up a loose Islander at the FRONT of the net. Guess where Carlo wasn’t…? At the FRONT of the net
not so much where he was, but no awareness

Reactions: The Murph

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Well last game I thought the first period was their best all season,I guess they’re going with the opposite this game.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
We’re either witnessing an overachieving club turn back into a pumpkin or they’re simply in a rut and they have the coaching, leadership, and talent in place to right the ship come playoff time.

So which is it?

1709428828901.gif

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
well at least they didn’t blow a lead. They won’t either because they’re not coming back from this one.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Go back and watch the video and tell me what side of the ice pullock skates up. Tell me who’s side of the ice that is defensively
Skip the intermission and rewatch that 1st period and spotlight Carlo. He’s all over the effing ice. “Roamer”. Not his best night. He’s getting his ass reamed out in that locker room right now if Montgomery has any balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad