BRUINS GDT Game #62 Boston Bruins at New York Islanders. UBS Arena Elmont, NY 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Everyone just reaching out at opposing players, leaning towards them while floating. I didn't see a Bruins take a hard step the whole period.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
2234D6D8-6BED-4E01-8B1C-63B87EE68EDB.gif

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
What the f*** is your point? God. I can’t hate the guy? Ive always hated him. Nobody is comparing him to another player. I made no comparison and you’re bringing up our players. Sure he’s also better than me at hockey. So what. I still hate him. f***!
You didn’t state you hated him you said he’s overrated.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
It’s weird how they get out of sorts on defense. I’m not only singling out the defensemen either. It’s like they fore get to pick up their man.

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
This is not a hard working team. Not enough talent to just show up. No forecheck. No hitting no balls. Im so disgusted with this part the most
Your point is bang on. Look at what Roy has done to the Isles' work ethic, even with their mediocre talent. I think Monty is more interested in being the "good guy" coach.

This team needs to be whipped into shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad