BRUINS GDT Game #62 Boston Bruins at New York Islanders. UBS Arena Elmont, NY 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Palmeiri would easily be the Bruins 2nd best RW right now at 33 years old. Not sure what your point is.
What the f*** is your point? God. I can’t hate the guy? Ive always hated him. Nobody is comparing him to another player. I made no comparison and you’re bringing up our players. Sure he’s also better than me at hockey. So what. I still hate him. f***!

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Skip the intermission and rewatch that 1st period and spotlight Carlo. He’s all over the effing ice. “Roamer”. Not his best night. He’s getting his ass reamed out in that locker room right now if Montgomery has any balls
Maybe Carlo believes if that works for Pasta, maybe it'll work for me.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Monty needs to eat them alive. What a disgusting first period.
I totally wouldn’t be surprised the whole team is focused on Toronto. Players. Coaches. Everybody.

Not subconsciously. Like, literally…

They won’t even get yelled at.

They are all playing in second gear. It’s hard to watch.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I had no idea that my cable package got MSG…..but just for kicks I said New York Rangers into the remote and it brought me to the game.

This one could get fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad