BRUINS GDT Game #62 Boston Bruins at New York Islanders. UBS Arena Elmont, NY 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
I normally would never see a "Tribute" band but my wife convinced me to go see an Alice Cooper tribute band that is playing five minutes from my house. Proof she is smarter and getting a seafood dinner tomorrow in Portsmouth for talking me into this.

Reactions: Kate08 and lopey

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
When is the last time a Bruins GM addressed the team behind closed doors/between periods of a game?
Better question: when is the last time Sweeney showed any emotion over the team he put together?

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Reactions: Rydan

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I normally would never see a "Tribute" band but my wife convinced me to go see an Alice Cooper tribute band that is playing five minutes from my house. Proof she is smarter and getting a seafood dinner tomorrow in Portsmouth for talking me into this.
He opened for Motley Crue on their farewell tour and put on a show.

Tommy couldn’t play because of arthritis, so Alice’s drummer subbed in for the Crue as well.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
“Carlos guy”? This isn’t NFL. Lohrei had a man tied up while Carlo was roaming. That’s 2 goals tonight with Carlo directly responsible for. He sucks lately

Lohrei plays left D. The puck went up lohrei a side of the ice directly to the net. Lohrei was on the back post opposite side of the puck at the time of the goal.

It’s amazing you can watch that and not think lohrei was out of position.

Reactions: The Murph
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad