BRUINS GDT Game #62 Boston Bruins at New York Islanders. UBS Arena Elmont, NY 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Late but that was inexcusable defense by Boqvist.

If you are willing to play within the hashmarks, you are going to outplay the Bruins.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Then be glad.

Because sons of sinden will be forced to do something. Of course, cynical as I am, I doubt it will make much difference come playoff time.

This team was not as good as the record indicated earlier in season, and it's not as bad as it looks now.

However, I challenge anyone anyone on this board to tell me there are not at least a half dozen major issues on this team. That is a coaching problem, and of course, a management problem. I am heartily sick of both.

This is garbage and it's finally caught up to them. Coaching and management. You can't really blame the players. They are what they are and they've been brought together by this particular management.
JP Licks in Lynnfield is hiring

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
On the bright side, today was the first time in about two months that the blueberries, raspberries, grapes, and cantaloupe were ALL ripe in the same fruit salad I made.

The blueberries have been letting me down as of late, but they figured out their game.

Well that a damn sight more than you can say about the Bruins :rant:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
They need a hothead veteran to knock some sense into this team because the entirely of this team looks just out of sorts and I don't or cake understand how or why that is

Reactions: Trizz617 and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad