GDT: Game #57 - Blues@Oilers - 6:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
It's unreal how pedestrian NHL Goaltenders look like Hasek due to how hard Skinner has us traumatized.
Not sure how you can blame him on either goal. Our team didn’t show up at the start of the game again, with Draisaitl taking a penalty and Nurse watching the Blues best player just walk in and blast one while he lamely turned sideways and stuck his stick out pathetically. On the second both Nurse and Ceci chase after the guy behind the net while McDavid is late to his man, the dangerous Bucnevich. Meanwhile, other than the Hyman goal, the Oilers are launching with muffins at Binnington or peppering his crest.

Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Kenny gonna trade a 1st for Nic Dowd and be done with it and then wonder why we don't make it past the 2nd round (if we even make it there).

This team needs a top 6 goal scoring winger, a #4D and at least a 1B goalie or they have next to zero chance at winning the cup barring some kind of miracle performance by McDrai and Skinner getting hot at the right time.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
This is the last dance for this group. If Holland has money (picks) in his wallet at the end of the night then he doesn’t know how to have a good time, TDL -wise. Spend it all Ken. If we have one pick in the next draft that’s one pick too many.
Only name being mentioned is Dowd . Cmon Kenny, do a Nashville deal like last year

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
All of the AHL hockey I've watched this season looked like crap and I've watched a lot of minor league hockey over the years so I have something to compare this season with.

Rodrigue flat out doesn't look as good as Campbell.
His numbers definitely tell a different story

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
so goalies do make saves when their team breaks down? We aren't the only team who messes up defensively?

Why did that period feel like the one in stl

Remember how many people were pissed when it was rumoured we were trying to get binnington

Reactions: iCanada

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Not sure how you can blame him on either goal. Our team didn’t show up at the start of the game again, with Draisaitl taking a penalty and Nurse watching the Blues best player just walk in and blast one while he lamely turned sideways and stuck his stick out pathetically. On the second both Nurse and Ceci chase after the guy behind the net while McDavid is late to his man, the dangerous Bucnevich. Meanwhile, other than the Hyman goal, the Oilers are launching with muffins at Binnington or peppering his crest.
Never skinners fault

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton

The first one is an unscreened wrist shot from above the circles...

The second one he had no idea where the puck was and was literally standing below his goal line?

Reactions: Drivesaitl

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Not sure how Edmonton didn't pay that price for Tanev to fix their 2nd pair. The more I watch that pair the more I think thats the biggest move we need to make because Nurse gets completely dragged down by Ceci.

Nurse partner > Top 6 forward > Bottom 6 centre > 1B goalie for me. I could handle their current goalie situation if they acquired the first 3.

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
The first one is an unscreened wrist shot from above the circles...

The second one he had no idea where the puck was and was literally standing below his goal line?

The second one was a perfect top shelf deflexion thoo ;)

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Bad start for the Oilers and then Skinner almost compounds it with nearly playing the puck to Saad right in front of net. Close call, would have been 3-0.

Blues look bad and only dumb plays will result in Oilers losing this one.

Blues seemed to be content to try to carry a 2-0 lead 55mins. Good luck with that.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
The girl on Sportsnet at intermission thinks the Oilers need a top 4 RD as well. Biggest need .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad